Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how did you lose you virginity?
Lacitis70 Wrote:I lost it early, it wasn't very good and I wish I had waited. The guy was more concerned about his own pleasure, not me. Now I realize he wasn't the right person to give my virginity to but what's done is done.

Radbot42 Wrote:I wish I had waited until my first real relationships, as this first guy meant practically nothing to me, while the next guy.... well I talked about him a lot on here, and can safely say I've finally moved on.

AlfredMamza Wrote:I kinda wish I had waited my first time with the third guy.

This is why I always tell younger guys to wait for sex. I'm not criticizing any of you, but your posts here always echo what I hear from other people...."I wish I had waited"

He doesn't have to be "the one", but at least wait until you the person well enough, and you really care about them.

I have no regrets about my first time.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I lost mine to a guy he was really sweet and after about a year of dating, on our anniversery I suprised him and long story short after as romantic a dinner I could make (im not the best cook) I got slightly drunk and eventually he led me to the bedroom to put me to sleep and I had other ideas so to speak. I was about 17 at the time. Even as drunk as he was. which was much more than I was, he was still very patient and very gentle. It was probably not as good as it seemed considering we were drunk and I was so very inexperienced.

BJ.... in the alley behind a grocery store at 14
Anal... bent over the back of a couch at a friends place just before turning 15
With a girl... in her very pink dorm room at 16

Although neither were the greatest experiences of my life? I don't regret any of them and -definitely- am not one to say "I wish I'd waited". If I hadn't had the firsts that I did, I wouldn't have had the experiences that came after either. I regret nothing.

[MENTION=23123]Alto[/MENTION] but you deleted the long version. Sad

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Although neither were the greatest experiences of my life? I don't regret any of them and -definitely- am not one to say "I wish I'd waited". If I hadn't had the firsts that I did, I wouldn't have had the experiences that came after either. I regret nothing.

My thought exactly, that's why I said "I kinda wish I'd waited". When I think of it again, I wouldn't have met that third guy if I didn't meet the first 2 guys, as I was very promiscuous back then which led me to meeting a lot of guys, and there was him. Sleeping with him for my first time would have been ideal, but I wasn't gonna wait for something "ideal" to happen. I chose to take chances. No regret either here.

My first anal was when I was 12 and my baby sitters son sodomized me every chance he got. I do not consider that. First time that I had anal with someone I cared about was when I was 20 and my stepbrother taught my about making love. He was my first time being the top.

Let me remember, haha! I got the first time with a girl, we were still virgin. She was my girlfriend, we had sex on my birthday. I don't remember clearly but I think so Smile)

While vacuuming naked.. I backed into a doorknob.

Was it good for the doorknob?
I bid NO Trump!

And that's how the door knob lost its virginity