Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how did you lose you virginity?
LJay Wrote:Was it good for the doorknob?
It threw me out and locked the door.. lol..

AlfredMamza Wrote:And that's how the door knob lost its virginity
You'll never look at door knobs the same way again...

Luckily mine wasn't gilded...

[Image: 454efb3b3396a1e6b707b253dcf8d50c.jpg]

Owwwwwch!!

That's a great looking knob!
I bid NO Trump!

Alto Wrote:hey well done, incest, you proud?

I have a lot of step family, stfu

Dude what is your problem my mum married his dad we aint kin. Its the same if I met him in a bar not the dinning room. We are two guys that liked each other and fell in love. If I am not mistaken incest is with your kin. So I will tell you to shut the fucc up.

AlfredMamza Wrote:And that's how the door knob lost its virginity

Untrue. The door knob had plenty of handjobs prior.

Camfer Wrote:Untrue. The door knob had plenty of handjobs prior.
Eww..
Just my luck to get the "seasoned" knob.

[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION] I'm sure that was its first ass though. [emoji23]

AlfredMamza Wrote:[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION] I'm sure that was its first ass though. [emoji23]
[Image: 655cfc1b89227691216ee5b0626846c3.jpg]

That could mean Ass..or ass..

Well I didn't lose it all at once. And it wasn't like the hollywood movie kinda first time scenario... It just escalated little by little .. First time I just laid with a guy and he sucked me... Then I laid with someone else and we sucked each other.. Last time I laid with a guy I gave him a blow job. My first blow job. Who knows, maybe next time I'll go full on intercourse! ... Lol, point is.. I guess I can't identify virginity cuz I still didn't do intercourse so that makes me a half virgin??!! ... :/

verysimple Wrote:Well I didn't lose it all at once. And it wasn't like the hollywood movie kinda first time scenario... It just escalated little by little .. First time I just laid with a guy and he sucked me... Then I laid with someone else and we sucked each other.. Last time I laid with a guy I gave him a blow job. My first blow job. Who knows, maybe next time I'll go full on intercourse! ... Lol, point is.. I guess I can't identify virginity cuz I still didn't do intercourse so that makes me a half virgin??!! ... :/
It just means you have very strong knees..