Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do i ask someone to see there penis?
Sounds to me like you lucked out.

Lucky you!

so has there been an outcome??? lol...

If you have been friends since 2nd grade, then you know eachother very well. The best policy is honesty. Tell him you are curious about his penis. Tell him you want to know who's is bigger. If you know him since 2nd grade, you have a pretty good idea what his reaction would be. Did you say you already had a conversation with him about oral sex?

Just ask him if he wants to play. It is perfectly normal for a long time biddy to ask a friend if he wants to play ball; why not aks him if he likes indoor games ?

PS: I once had a crush on a straight work companion. Just by accident, one day, we met up at the company urinals. I could not help but look over at his. Once I saw how beautiful his tool was, I could not stop staring. His face turned red and he stared back with a giant grinn on his face, but it never went any further . . . .

This sounds more like a fantasy than a reality, but I just want to say something about this.

Non-sexual relationships are good, even with guys. I was in a similar situation a while ago. I'd known this guy for quite some time and we had a good non-sexual relationship. He was very open about sex and being extremely horny one time I asked him if I could see his dick. He seemed surprised, but showed me anyways. Seems like I got out of that with the canary in my mouth right? After subsequent masturbation session I suddenly felt guilty and for a while after that I felt like I'd "shorted out" our friendship with sex.

If you want to see his penis, ask. What's the worst that could happen? He'd say "no"? So what?

Just make sure you are asking a guy who is gay. Many (but not all) str8 guys would be terrified or angered by your asking them if you can see their penis.

When I was in junior high I asked a high school boy if I could see his chest because I had a crush on him. He was str8 but he didn't care if I saw him shirtless so he showed me his chest anyway. HOT HOT HOT!!

some of the replys are lols........but yeh if he's up for fun go for it lol

I asked my friend after 3 years of hanging out with him if I could see his dick and then we started fooling around it worked out great! Then he started telling people he was bi-sexual and I get to fool around with him every once and a while. But we just keep the relationship as friends because neither of use is in love with the other.

Although the booty call is nice every once and a while... no complaints.

Sometimes you'd be surprised. As a lifelong anti-circumcision advocate I have done some of my own studies in regard to the effects of this procedure. I have a way of engaging people in conversation and when I found out that a guy was intact I simply told him what I was doing and was wondering if he would mind if I had a look. In all honesty my intentions were sincere and I did learn a lot. BTW, my data mirrored that of the Sorrells study. Not very good for those of us that are circumcised.

well, if you are serious, I'd suggest you two go swimming together