Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do i even do this?
So this guy i saw arround seems to go to same clubs as me and stuff... We kept eye contact as we noticed each other , tryed to get to him , same as he did ... but i have friends who jsut won;t let me hook up next to them (theya re str8), tryed going outside or to a "silent place" (bathroom , staying single at the bar , single at a table) , but there is always is thos friend who keeps coming and doesn;t understand the ideea... how can i tell him or even them to elt me hook up? they are all str8 and they know i am gay ... how do i softly explain to them i want to hook up? tryedto push them away from em but this thing only keeps them disturbing me even more...

mihai Wrote:So this guy i saw arround seems to go to same clubs as me and stuff... We kept eye contact as we noticed each other , tryed to get to him , same as he did ... but i have friends who jsut won;t let me hook up next to them (theya re str8), tryed going outside or to a "silent place" (bathroom , staying single at the bar , single at a table) , but there is always is thos friend who keeps coming and doesn;t understand the ideea... how can i tell him or even them to elt me hook up? they are all str8 and they know i am gay ... how do i softly explain to them i want to hook up? tryedto push them away from em but this thing only keeps them disturbing me even more...

so many mistakes there....
i will just try a shorterversion.
i saw this guy . we go to same clubs. we kept eye contact. every single time we try to get next to each other my friends come to close for us to talk. all my friends are str8. i tryed going to a bathroom with this guy noticing , going to the bar, stayng single at the bar , sitting alone at a table; they just won;t get the ideea . i tryed being saflt telling them the whole idea i am staying alone , they jsut won;t understand; even pushed them away with this guy noticing and laughing. how can i just get a free space over here?

I would try to talk to them before hand, maybe create a secret code to let them know you found someone.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Okay, just ignore your friends. If this guy is into you than he will not care. If he is cool, then he will be happy to join in. Then you can create a jump-off to another place for just the two of you. like, "I know this great coffee shop nearby, want to get a coffee with me?" and off you go.

dude the guy is just geting amused of the situation. every single time when he comes to talk to me or me talking to him , this random friend appears and starts talkign and doesn;t gets the idea . i tryed being direct to all my friends , they just are making fun. anyway seem i will go for that phone number exchange... but the stupid thing i hate to be the guy who starts the whole ideea,,,

introduce him - Hi this is my friend such and such, such and such this is the guy i'm trying to hit on.

Undreamt Wrote:introduce him - Hi this is my friend such and such, such and such this is the guy i'm trying to hit on.

Then add, "...so bugger off, but go quietly, I don't want to startle him."

Next time , tell them straight out to hang back a little.

Ask him to meet you someplace where your other friends dont go. Maybe a coffee shop or mall, or someplace like that. That way you can both sit there and talk and see if you have any real interest in each other.

Stop pussy footing, just tell them they are cramping your style and, you are going to hook up, even if that means ignoring them if they try to interfere.