Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you feel about tattoos ?
I think tattoos suck.

They're not a turn off for me, they're just so fake.. Like East, I can appreciate the art behind it, but the idea of having it permanently painted in your skin is really offputting. I think of it like silicone implants and other cosmetic surgery.

Don't like tattoos. They're fine if they're on someone else but not my partner. Luckily my partner agrees.

To me: a turn off on some guys, a boner-inducer in others
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Totally depends on the guy and the tattoo. I don't like face tattoos of any kind but if everything else with the guy is right...then there are always exceptions lol. I love guys arms too and if there is one that rings around his upper arm and accentuates his musculature, that can be a turn-on.

I have a small one on my toe. It has a lot of meaning for me. I want two more but I'm not sure where I'd put them- maybe white ink inside my wrist or the back of my neck.

to each their own. however, personally, like everything else, too much of a good thing, i.e. tattoos, wouldn't be any good. calvin harris has some nice ink on his forearm. im still working up the nerve to get my honu but I cant get over my disdain for needles!

I do not find random scattering of tats appealing. I don't find the classic "skulls" and that kind of stuff appealing.

That said? Something put to flesh that is designed to -accentuate- the body rather than just be art slapped on skin? THAT I find appealing. Rare, but very appealing.

Examples...

[Image: full-back-tribal-tattoo-for-men_594_6941.jpg]

[Image: bf889e00994dcb65deea93f531d62143.jpg]

I don't have any, but like a lot of people said, they can be sexy or not.

I don't plan on getting any, but if I did, it would probably be a tramp stamp. That would give my partner something to checkout while he is back there, lol.