Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you fix a broken heart and stop it hurting?
I just don't know what went wrong. One minute we were ok. Next thing it's all fallen down no communication or nothing. It's doing my head in.

Dan1980 Wrote:I just don't know what went wrong. One minute we were ok. Next thing it's all fallen down no communication or nothing. It's doing my head in.

Whatever you do don't blame yourself. There's little you can do or could have done if he decided to just ignore you. It's his loss.

I'm kinda going through it now myself. But I keep telling myself that at least it ended before I got too attached (but not really - it just plain sucks).

I'm keeping busy right now - packing my things so I can get out of this apartment we shared. And going over all the reasons I should have known better. Yeah, he was great to talk to and made me laugh. But he was hung like a tuna can and didn't know what foreplay means. So all in all - NEXT!

I don't blame my self Watermark. He made me laugh. I just wish I knew what was going on. Thank you.

Well you can't force a person to tell you anything he doesn't want to tell you. Hurts like hell but eventually you have to stop agonizing over it and move on. And realize he's not acting like much of a man right now by refusing to talk to you, but since there's nothing YOU can do about that then start with all the other great advice you've gotten so far.

Dan1980 Wrote:I don't blame my self Watermark. He made me laugh. I just wish I knew what was going on. Thank you.

Thats good to hear Smile I know the uncertainty and all the questions suck.

Life will get better. Missing him thou. Wish I knew what happened.I fall for him in a big way and he just drops me like nothing has happened.

Dan1980 Wrote:Thanks Watermark. I just wish I knew what was going on with him. He said he would never hurt me like my ex did.

Ah man I wish I could give you a hug. Lol I know I don't know you but ... Ah Sad *hug*

It's difficult sometimes, to get into the headspace of others, no matter how well we think we know them. Sometimes people we have been close too for years can truly surprise us with their actions and words.

There could be any number of reasons for his behaviour and lack of communication. It's not easy being on the receiving end of this wall of silence, I just hope he has the decency to actually talk to you about it at some point and explain what is going on.

Thanks Rikki. This heartache is hard.