Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you know?
did ya do it yet kev? hi funky how will dat work are ya gonna av a wifee wiv a secret bloke on tha side? Laugh

Hey guys, im new here so hey to all. Umm, i was going to come out this weekend but its my sisters birthday so i thought i would let her have that, and i think im going to do it next weekend, coz yeah, im really sick of getting angry about living dishonestly. The strange thing with me is taht i know my parents will take it fine, i just don't like change, and i don;t want any change, but it has to happen. Good luck Kev!

Please guys give me some advice!

Udabar... 2 gays in one family? Has your parents got any other kids?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

If you consider pets as children... then yes.. Otherwise.. No

Do you think that hit them hard? As its possible no grandchildren..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

LOL... Prolly.. My mom keeps asking me when I'm going to marry a girl and have kids. I take it she is hinting that she wants some.

Didn't you all feel a bit guilty in 'desappointing' your families with this issue of GRANCHILDREN and GENEALOGIC TREE? Dont know if your families are such proud of those 'surname' things...
but
Wasn't it a break for you when it was time to come out?

Not in the slightest.

Technically I can't carry my name on anyway seeing as I changed it to my partners when we married.

i mean when you were ABOUT to come out (dont know what age)... i guess you weren't considering to have your partners name at that point actually... or i'm wrong?

i'm scared cos ALL my relatives expect me to marry and have children... just care about family pride... :S