Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you meet men?
without letting the world know aboout it?
Any ideas?

well there's dating sites if you want to try your luck there, that way you can find someone who also wants to keep it discrete. if not then the only other thing would be screw what other people think and go out to a gay club/bar. if you don't live in a gay friendly area then you might want to set some goals to get yourself into a gay friendly area.

like ceez said you could try online dating sites. me and my boyfriend of 3 months now met on okcupid.com its a site where you can look for gay men and the only people they will match you with are other gay men it will not try to set you up with a straight guy

koridallos Wrote:without letting the world know aboout it?
Any ideas?

Why met men when they can met you?
^ Think about it Wink

(For me I usually met people due to having a national network for people I know Smile)

Kiid Wrote:Why met men when they can met you?
^ Think about it Wink

This is true, I had some guy approach me in McDonalds (of all places) a couple of years back. I turned him down because I saw how he was previously giving the staff grief for no reason, plus it was only 2-3 weeks after I came out. I dunno how he realised I was gay, I was in my work gear at the time.

Patience. and being yourself.

And you don't always have to meet them, they could come to you Smile Just live life and don't worry about the smallest of things. It comes eventually. Bighug

[COLOR="Purple"]treat others and your self with kindness
exemplify confidence[/COLOR]

-We are not the 10% they told us we were so finding that big boy friend takes time.
-Everyone wants a relationship, to share your life, difficult to do if your in the closet.

Volunteer; for front desk duty at the local lgbt center, gay sportbike club, football, theater. Hang out in the gay ghetto and or with an affirming crowd. Love the straights but its genetic; first reaction to someone different is fear/loathing and this gets old after a while.

i tend not to try and meet men ~
but i met my girlfriend in a bar . bars can be (occasionally) good for meeting people ~~

megumidesu Wrote:i tend not to try and meet men ~
but i met my girlfriend in a bar . bars can be (occasionally) good for meeting people ~~

I want good people. Not alcoholics, drug addicts or whores. I want a man from a good home.

The Gym is a great place.