Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you meet men?
And even if you don't meet any guys in the gym at least you get a good workout. :muscle-flexing-smil

koridallos Wrote:I want good people. Not alcoholics, drug addicts or whores. I want a man from a good home.

my girlfriend isn't an alcoholic , drug addict or a whore ...

i did specify in my post that bars were only occasionally good for meeting people . not everyone who goes to them is a bad person . frankly i find your comment pretty rude ...

I've been wondering this question myself. Although, it is very hard to meet guys when you live in a country and don't know their language. I'll be honest though, I don't think I'd consider finding a guy here. I'll wait till I get back home for such things, or at least in a country that speaks english lol.

Mrmatty77 Wrote:I've been wondering this question myself. Although, it is very hard to meet guys when you live in a country and don't know their language. I'll be honest though, I don't think I'd consider finding a guy here. I'll wait till I get back home for such things, or at least in a country that speaks english lol.

how long have you been there ?

megumidesu Wrote:how long have you been there ?

A year. I have another year left, at least.

Mrmatty77 Wrote:A year. I have another year left, at least.

two years is definitely enough time to learn the language ~ at least enough to have conversations with people ~

megumidesu Wrote:two years is definitely enough time to learn the language ~ at least enough to have conversations with people ~

One would think so. I tried for the first few months, but work quickly got in the way of almost everything I was expecting to do while being here. Weekends are spent mostly out on the road or underwater poking fish lol. I've managed to learn a few words and phrases, but that's all. My interests in learning the language has faded greatly.

Good luck on this one.

Ive tried just about everything I can think of to meet people (not just dating)....and they are ALL exactly like being in a bar. And I DONT pick up guys in bars...ICK.

Im too Victorian for guys. They've all been brainwashed by all this faggy BS that sex is the ONLY thing you do with another guy and the ONLY standard you rate somebody by. Sick.

I like to MEET people, talk to them, get to know them, THEN see where that goes.
I dont like all these "sheep" who allow themselves to be brainwashed by all this sex BS.

Although looks have thier place, it isnt the most important thing to me. I like brains....smart guys. Guys who are intelligent and know how to use it correctly. Brainy guys are a turn on. But alas, most brainy guys think Im gross.

I seem to attract all the lunatics, psycho's, and thieves. For real.

So, I sit at home alone. Considering what I have seen that is "out there", I feel much better at home than bieng out there drowning in a sea of posers, losers, and hosers.