Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For my benefit more than yours.
Hyde Wrote:LOL, I only buy credits for HC because if I dont it will muck my groups page up. www.habbo.co.uk/groups/gai =[

Oh cant you sell furni.. ? LOL
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Bless ya !!!!! Bighug.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xXx

saltybeanz Wrote:Also enigma it wont let me reply to your message lol. So Ill just say the problem isnt doing the uni course, its the fact I dont think its right for me and not sure if I want to switch, doing 3 years is a long time on something I may not enjoy.

That, my friend is your decision and it is a simple choice. Either you continue to go through Uni [enjoyable or not] and build a secure foundation for your life or you throw away all your hard won achievements and regret it for the rest of your days.

Enigma Wrote:That, my friend is your decision and it is a simple choice. Either you continue to go through Uni [enjoyable or not] and build a secure foundation for your life or you throw away all your hard won achievements and regret it for the rest of your days.

But noo as id change to teaching.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:But noo as id change to teaching.

Ah I see. Well then, listen to your heart but follow your head.

Quote:Spoty thanks for the advice, like I said yesterday I didnt mean at all for the "im thinking about leaving" to be for attention. Like I didnt mean this thread to be for attention. But it could be seen as that. I understand what you're saying matey. and it does help. Sorry I posted in wrong cat lol Cry

I know now this is not your motive , and saying here what/how you feel is great in many levels. Anyways... ah no worries about posting in the wrong category , you didnt i just moved it here as we dont have many in the confession room and this one fits well here. Wink

Oh habbo hotel, I remember my mate stole his mums credit cards to buy a grand worth of furniture for his room in the game or something, she wasnt happy.

Ive lost friendships before, ive seen injustice before (its bringing me down now actually Wink ) but im also old enough to know such things clear up very quickly and you tend to forget you were ever sad.