Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long have you stayed without wanking? lol
Basically I haven't masturbated for the last 52 days and I feel like I have accomplished something lol. How long have you stayed without masturbating?

Don't do it much anymore at all. but that tends to happen when your sexually active, lol

Mick

I quote Louis CK to speak on my behalf: "I started when I was twelve and I haven't skipped a day."

Wade Wrote:I quote Louis CK to speak on my behalf: "I started when I was ten and I haven't skipped a day."

Ditto. What Louis CK said. Hahaha

Ahhh guys way to much info Tongue (Seriously who can resist it. I mean its just hanging there all day Tongue)

Well I've been more or less forced to go without it for several weeks if I've been traveling or surrounded by other people for very long due to various circumstances. The longest I've gone out of my own will is probably like... I don't know, little more than a week?

A week. That was my goal, and I managed. I was seriously about to explode after that, though.. I don't understand how people can go without for longer periods of time. Is that even healthy?

I've read that it's healthy to come at least once per day. Basically it cleans out your pipes.

I'll not say precise time to not to be called a weirdo, but for several reasons I've stayed without it for a very long time. In the end it felt like I don't even want to do it anymore.

I didn't do it for three days, and the next day, I cum several times... like never before, lol