Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long will i bleed?
So ive just started putting toys in my bum. Lol thats a lie its been years. But last time my lube got sticky and when i pulled the toy out it tore me somewhere Along the way. And i keep bleeding. It stopped all day yesterday. like alot of blood. Any pointers on what i should do?

are you serious? go to the doctor. right now.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Im still in the closet. what am i supposed to tell me doc.

Tell him you slipped and fell on it.

Lol i was naked and fell on a nicely lubed up toy. I swear doc its not mine.

Go see your Doctor, plus whatever you decide to tell him should be conferdential.

http://www.queerty.com/straight-men-ever...n-20140913

http://sansmagazine.com/feature/yes-you-...ke-you-gay

You are 30 years old. Whose approval are you looking for?

Tell the doctor you're bleeding and you're afraid you may have an anal tear because of constipation and very hard stools. Most of what he/she will tell you will be in regard to getting enough fiber to soften your bowel movements, but they'll also examine it and determine whether or not you need any topical treatment - creams, etc. They may also tell you to soak in warm baths.

Trust me, doctors have very little interest in the details of your sexual practices...they've heard it all anyway...so I seriously doubt they'll question you.

LovezMyButt Wrote:So ive just started putting toys in my bum. Lol thats a lie its been years. But last time my lube got sticky and when i pulled the toy out it tore me somewhere Along the way. And i keep bleeding. It stopped all day yesterday. like alot of blood. Any pointers on what i should do?

If you had perforated (punctured) your colon you would probably be running a temperature by now. If your bleeding is not heavy, more like a stain on the undies or when you wipe, I can only tell you what I would do, I would go on a mostly liquid diet, light soup, canned milk shakes etc.
to give the anus and colon a rest.
If you develop a fever, start vomiting or have other pain in the area get to a doc.
If the bleeding last more than 2 or 3 days and does not stop or slow down, get to a doc.

If this passes, don't put any thing up your butt for about a month, always use safe things that can't get lost.

Cool thanks peeeps! Im not extremely worried was just. No fever or vomiting. im gonna take a break for a couple months. Nothings going in there.