Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how many times a week
Hello-

Recently my bf was diagnosed with low T. He chose not to take medication for it. We have sex about 1-2 times a week, and sometimes he loses his boner (especially when drinking).

Should I ask him to take the medication? I don't feel like its my business and I dont want to embarass him, but it does affect both of us.

Aside from that I found out there's a 30% increase in chance of death over the next 18 years of his life if he doesn't take the medication!!!

There are risks with prescribed testosterone - one must decide if the potential risks outweigh the risks of low T.

He either is informed and thinks this 30% death risk is better than the other risks, or he is too lazy and/or embarrassed to seek medical treatment.

I have no idea which it is.... I would strongly urge you to look up the subject and list the risks of both taking T and low T and presenting him with a side by side list so he can assess the risks in a logical fashion.

Unless youre gonna force feed him his meds, then I say there isnt much you can do, except report him to his Dr for not taking his meds.

I think you two should sit down, preferably over a nice meal and discuss it.

I don't know what his reasons for not wanting to take the medication are, but partners should communicate.

Richard