Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how often DO YOU GIVE TROLL BLOWJOBS?
I think the question is not how often but what is a "TROLL" blowjob?? I mean is like a normal bj jus wiv teeth and horns or somert??

Never.

The way the question is worded actually makes it look like it's a specific kind of blowjob... a "troll blowjob", like saying a "honey blowjob" or "chocolate blowjob". So is it a blowjob that is performed by a troll or on a troll?
Normally we'd say a troll is someone who isn't credible, not serious, someone just having us on for a laugh or to annoy us... so is a troll blowjob like a cock teaser? You think you're going to get fellatio, but in fact they are going to leave the recipient or suckee high and dry?
Not had or given any of those, as far as I can remember.... If you're going to go that far (or intimate) with a man, then you'd better see it through and enjoy it. For what it's worth... FrogConfusedmiley-eating-icecr

[SIZE="5"]A paid blowjob performed by a troll living beneath Long Bien Bridge in Hanoi, Vietnam for the standard price of 5,000 VND (approximately 0.26 USD at the time of this writing).

He headed to the bridge for a trolljob last week, and now he's in the hospital with multiple STD's. [/SIZE]