Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how often...
I'm actually quite surprised by the majority of these replies.
I mean I was always under the impression most men had a high sex drive, I mean I'm having sex at least 2-3 times a week with my partner some times daily and even multiple times.
Maybe its just because I'm young but i sure hope i never become "sexless"

Varanus Wrote:I'm actually quite surprised by the majority of these replies.
I mean I was always under the impression most men had a high sex drive, I mean I'm having sex at least 2-3 times a week with my partner some times daily and even multiple times.
Maybe its just because I'm young but i sure hope i never become "sexless"

Sometimes longer relationships can become quite "sexless" without proper communication and effort. I have quite high sex drive, I'd be willing to have sex daily, sometimes even multiple times a day, but I think 2-3 times a week keeps me satisfied.

depends.....i've gone 3 times a week to months....so fluctuates.

Mick

Depends. Used to be a lot in 2012. I would have sex like 1-2 times a week. Then this year I decided to stop because I get paranoid about sex. Now I have sex once every few weeks.

Eheh...ehaha...ahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*cries*

every other day..ive become a whore Laugh

My bf and I are having sex between 2 and 4 times a week, We would have more but we work different shifts so find it hard to fit them in in the week but come the weekend their is a lot of cumming in our house. For the young guy who didn't want to become sexless as he got older...honey I am hornier now than I was in my 20s and enjoy sex a great deal more in my 50s may be that practicing has helped after all...hope i never get it right and get more practice.

It's been a while.........
An eye for an eye

It's been what 3 perhaps 4 times in the last 10 -13 years... not counting Mr Palm and his 5 sons...:biggrin:

I've not really persued anything since my "mutt" passed over, so I blame myself, no self pity, I prefer it.

Trial by error

I haven't read beyond the subject title, but I'll answer it anyway:

At least nine times a day.