Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how often...
Correction to my post of 28 March, it is now officially 13 years since the last time I had sex with anyone....

I sat down and did the math a couple nights ago because I thought it may be less than 12 years - I was wrong....Rolleyes

Alas, I am still a virgin. Not for any particular reasons, but it just hasn't happened yet. When and if I find a respectable guy, I'll most definitely be MAKING it happen.

Am I the only one who wonders why the OP is asking? xD... oh okay...

@OP Why? :3

Oh nvmind, he deleted his account.

When I was still with my ex, 4-5 times a week. Now that I'm single, like once a month.

I don't have sex anymore,,,,, I've ascended to a higher plane of existence.

A more accurate description would be --- I've learned to exist without sex

Drooping head, walking away slowly with tears rolling down my weathered face.
We Have Elvis !!

lol,

Sex..? Whats that..?

I remember yesterday I went for an HIV test for school and the last partner I had was like three or so years ago. So the test was a Negative, but the old lady felt the need to hand me a paper bag filled to max with different flavored condoms and lube.

I couldn't stop laughing to myself on my way out..

Now I have a ton of condoms and lube and don't know what to do with it D:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... been a while xD

Since I broke up with my last boyfriend, I haven't felt particularly sexual... so I haven't really thought about it much. Just kind of been enjoying different things, and spending my time being a little more productive... or at least trying to be Laugh

So, we broke up around X'mas... meaning it'd be about 8 months now. God... I think that's a personal record or something. And the weird thing is, I don't particularly miss it that much.

Yet, anyway.

Sex?

SEX???

I dont believe I know this word.

Seems Ive HEARD of it before, but dont know its meaning.

Sex. Hmmmm. I will have to get my dictionary out.

starbelly Wrote:Alas, I am still a virgin. Not for any particular reasons, but it just hasn't happened yet. When and if I find a respectable guy, I'll most definitely be MAKING it happen.

Firstly..........virgins taste like candy!!
Mmmmmmmmm.................

Secondly..............respectable guy? Really? Damn, you gonna be waitin a LOOOOOONG time!!!

Drool-smiley Drool-smiley Drool-smiley

Nope. We all have that itchy trigger though, don't we? Wink

In all seriousness though - virgin. I'm just too wound up around the thought of finding the right guy - as in boyfriend, not f*ck buddy.