Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how old is gayspeak?
Cutieboy Wrote:NO, that would be a very very bad thing. Then my ex would find it and he would totally go off on me and everyone here. So no... I'm glad it's not as popular as Facebook.

How old is GaySpeak? I think it's about 4-6 years old. Has it really been around since 2002? Then I guess it's over 8 years old.
yea screw facebook i care less about popularness and more about less popularness

since 2007 I think... so 3 years going into its fourth.

There's been times of high activity and low activity, but this site always manages to bounce abck due to its friendly nature.

I wouldn't want it to be like facebook. I like the fact there's a relatively small group of people on here. Even though i don't write on here as often as i'd like to, i think the small community feel makes us all a bit like friends, even if we don't know each other that well.
If it was huge you wouldn't get to know people that well plus there'd be loads of trolls and spammers.

I'm surprised the website isn't older than you're all saying it is though. I must have joined fairly close to the start in that case (under my old username/profile, forgot the password and username so had to start a new one lol)

hmmmm......its ok i guess at least there's some nice ppl on here with honest opinions.Confusedmile:

Please...not like Facebook :eek: I am just now getting some of the horrible images out of my head and it has been over a year. I dont' want to know most my friends have a Strawberry Shortcake Complex and I am OK if they hide it from me Astrosmiley2 ....sending me pretend phony platitudes (YOU'RE SPECIAL in glitter?) and updating me on some virtual f*cking farm 24/7...YIKES!... I think of Facebook as being trapped forever in third grade...third grade was fine..... when I was a third grader :biggrin:

dude only losers play games on facebook i talk to my friends on it and use it to promote parties and road trips no stupid video farms screw that.

A well-crafted status update is a joy.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I've never joined facebook incase old "Friends" find me.....or relatives for that matter.

Guess i'm just not the social enough.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

you can make your facebook private from the start and if you see someone you dont want to see just block them its easy.

I have a FaceBook account. I have a GaySpeak account. Why should I want them to be the same? Games on FaceBook are fine for a bit of diversion. I don't feel like a loser, but then maybe I'm playing the wrong games Wink