Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how old is gayspeak?
im talkin bout the games people get wrapped into like its a club,it just makes me kinda annoyed when they ask me 2 add that stuff, it makes your facebook super slow and clogs your inbox,all im sayin is id like more activity on this site i dont want its design to change,also ur not a loser marshlander your very nice and i respect your opinions...:biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:We agree.... It's for the select few, innit? Wink

I quite agree.I like this site.Nice clean fun.That's rare these days.
Nice to see a site that has wisdom as well as good looks combined.LOL!Confusedmile:

dasbas Wrote:im talkin bout the games people get wrapped into like its a club,it just makes me kinda annoyed when they ask me 2 add that stuff, it makes your facebook super slow and clogs your inbox,all im sayin is id like more activity on this site i dont want its design to change,also ur not a loser marshlander your very nice and i respect your opinions...:biggrin:
:redface: Thank you.

One of the members here introduced me to a gay discussion forum where the traffic was so full on I couldn't keep up with even the threads I found interesting :eek: I had to leave it in the end, because it was too frustrating. There is another discussion group known to some of us on here that has hardly any traffic at all. I keep forgetting to look in because I am not likely to find much that's new. I can just about read most of the new things on here, although I would personally welcome a bit more discussion on various issues. It seems to be mostly agony aunt stuff at the moment ... but if that's that's what the members find interesting Rolleyes

I play Scrabble on FaceBook with my friend, Sheila ... and with PA when he remembers to take his turn. I also like Bejewelled. I am not in the slightest tempted by farms, cafés or any suchlike thing.

marshlander Wrote:I am not in the slightest tempted by farms, cafés or any suchlike thing.

i quite agree. we dont need that stuff on here just maybe members who dont just read everything, ill admit i made a profile to read the columns but i found talking to people is much more fun!!!:biggrin: