Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how out are you
how out are peeps when they fill out the gayspeak location field as "AnyTown-USA"?

let me guess a lot because:
-every gay hate organization combs this corner of the interweb looking for new victims?
-your employer will find out too or will they subpoena the records form your internet provider and find out you download movies too.

i understand its important to hide things but the general city town not

My location is exactly in KL. The capital city of Malaysia.

I'm out to all of my friends, boss and colleagues. Few of my clients know that I am gay and they don't have problem with that. I have nothing to hide. I do nothing wrong.

Yeah, I know that I should watch my back as I live in an Islamic country but I can't hide myself for the rest of my life.

I'm sure that everyone has a good reason to why they do it. My reason being is that I'm kinda new to GaySpeak and I didn't feel comfortable enough to put it down, but now it just seems like it really doesn't matter if it says where I'm located at or not. n_n

Oh, and I live in a very conservative town in Kentucky near the southern part of Indiana called Madisonville. And I've been out since eighth grade.

I live in the Black Country, West Midlands and I'm proud to put it on Gay Speak.

Invasion

Orlando/Kissimmee Baby!
I'm out to my family (but not siblings by request of my parents), friends, and work.

Keye Wrote:... new to GaySpeak and I didn't feel comfortable enough ...

its not fb here, the general population will not visit a gay forum.
unlikely a member will take the effort to show up at your door.

I dont see what the problem is.

pellaz Wrote:its not fb here, the general population will not visit a gay forum.
unlikely a member will take the effort to show up at your door.

I know this, but I still like to take precautions. Some forums can be quite... dirty so I'd rather just remain in an unknown location if you know what I'm trying to say. I just wanted to scope this place out for awhile, but so far GaySpeak is more than okay with me.(:

I live in a sleepy place known as peacehaven on outskirts of Brighton - UK. Its 6 miles out of town and soon in four years hopefully ill relocate to Mile Oak 4 miles otherside of town

BinarySurfer Wrote:Orlando/Kissimmee Baby!
I'm out to my family (but not siblings by request of my parents), friends, and work.

That's a very curious request. Any particular reason? Are your siblings less tolerant than others in your family?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk