Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how should your partner hold you
how should your sexual partner hold you in public and bed.

In public: Hold hands together and walk
He puts his hand around my shoulder
In bed: Cuddle with him
Me lying on his chest and stroking him

Love

I agree with bluedragon..
Only that I would like much more variety in bed..Smile

(Adam) In public, Will has this habit of putting his arm around me and sort of playing with my hair and it's so distracting that I'm always walking into things and falling off curbstones -
In bed, he always spoons me...at least to start with...Elkgrin

With his arms. If he had any... my partner is nonexistent Sad

I don't like to show my relationships out in public and unnecessarily anger homophobes, so it would be ok if he just walked next to me. When we're alone, then of course, it might become more intimate.

In public: holding hands, his arm around my shoulders or neck, a little kiss on the lips Love2.
In private: caress, cuddle, hug/squeeze, Liefde make out, making love Sperm.
But of course not here where I live lol.

in public....hold hands, arm around back, nuzzles occasionally, his hand in my back pocket.

In bed, however he wants.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I live in CowTown California, where such folk as ultra extreme Conservatives run the show. PDA's in public with two people of the same gender is punished swiftly and without mercy as God intended it to be.Rolleyes

Granted few get beaten with baseball bats (now days), but things like being screamed at 'Faggot' or demonstrating your a couple with your partner calling you sweetie while shopping gets your truck keyed with the world FAGOTS... (apparently keys don't come with spell-check) Lord help you if you touch your partner, hold hands or do other things that may offend the Family Values people.

Fortunately for me my truck was primer grey at the time, thus it was real easy to sand and respray more primer.

At home what we do at home is our business... So whatever happens happens.

However he wants.... as long as he doesn't get me or himself arrested in the process.