Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how should your partner hold you
I do like hand holding , not sure why but it does feel good

in public we usually hold hands, or exchange of arms around our lower backs. In bed me spooning him, or him holding me with my head rested on his chest and rubbing his belly. Confusedmile:

I'll shamefully admit that we're careful how we act in public. Among friends we hold hands, hug, cuddle up etc. And I love nuzzling his hair, which annoys him Big Grin.

In bed we swap spoons or I lie with my head on his chest rubbing his hairy stomach. Mmmm. In fact, I'm gonna go do that right now - I'm so lucky! <3

Edward Wrote:I don't like to show my relationships out in public and unnecessarily anger homophobes, so it would be ok if he just walked next to me. When we're alone, then of course, it might become more intimate.

I'm just like you on that, there's nothing more annoying to me than seeing couples making out way too much in public areas. Like they need to redefine their love by showing it to the world constantly. Don't get me wrong, I did kiss my husband in public, but it's not an everyday thing. I keep the long and lasting french kissing for home or at a place where we're not going to be viewed as disgusting aliens. Not that I care much about what others think of us, but sometime the love exposure between couples in public is just plain too much.

And it's not just a gay thing, when I was with my girlfriend it was pretty much the same, and besides, when Alex and I kiss for too long, something grows up down there and it takes forever to go down and I'm not the smallest guy, so it is quite apparent lol.

Jake Wrote:And it's not just a gay thing, when I was with my girlfriend it was pretty much the same, and besides, when Alex and I kiss for too long, something grows up down there and it takes forever to go down and I'm not the smallest guy, so it is quite apparent lol.

And I soooo love it when it happens hahahaha. Because you have me put my legs over the bump and I can feel it throbbing and I get so darn horny... know what it's late enough, the kids are sleeping, race you to the bedroom baby Smile

Alex Wrote:And I soooo love it when it happens hahahaha. Because you have me put my legs over the bump and I can feel it throbbing and I get so darn horny... know what it's late enough, the kids are sleeping, race you to the bedroom baby Smile

Reading this makes me want to fantasize............. Luvlove

When Jay and I started dating I was real uncomfortable about being physically affectionate in public and he picked up on that and never pushed the issue. Out of that we developed our own real discrete ways of showing affection. Now they are like fun rituals we go through. Like --- no matter where we go, restaurant, bar, movie or anywhere --- he will NEVER get what I'm having to drink and will ALWAYS steal my drink from me and give me a silly grin about it. Haha!

In bed --- SPOONING with him using my arm as his pillow is the way we always go to sleep.... sometimes with me in him. If I move away in my sleep he'll turn over and use my shoulder as a pillow and scoot his legs around one of mine and hump my side in his sleep.