Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to find a man to expirament with
I am 20 years old and am curious to say the least. I want to expirament with someone around my same age but dont live in an area near a gay bar or anything. I dont want any creepers just a guy that can show me around with no strings attached. What is the best way to find a person for such an activity?Rolleyes

Sounds like you want guarantees no one can give you? Either you get to know someone first to eliminate the "creepers" thus risking strings, or you risk encountering creepers in your search for no-strings fun.

There are plenty of hook-up websites if that's what your looking for.

im in the same position and there are some websites to find people...eventho it is full of shaggers, you actually meet some first timers who are newly trying stuff..

but yeah, i suggest online ones with well known websites.. eventho u may need to travel but it is worth for the right one

would not try the online sites until you know a bit more,there can bit a lot on creeps on them sites,try local young groups,some colleges will have groups that meet,try a search on the web for local gay groups in your area,I bet you get more hits than you think.

Even if you're not quite sure and want to skip to the other stuff, it' might not be a bad idea to make it more of a date where you first meet in a public place. Get a feel for the guy before you let him feel you. Guys that are willing to drive to your place for a hook-up just like that might not be the safest people to experiment with. And don't just take a guy on his word about being disease free. Get to know guys as friends, that you can trust. Whether you meet them on a dating site or going to a gay support group or whatever doesn't matter, just be careful and use good judgment.

Advices noted, I'm in the same position also, but I think the idea will take some time to happen for me..

i don't know if the word 'experimenting' is the right term, it seems synonymous to 'toying'.
anyway, if you're looking for casual sex, the one night stand-type, go search the internet. i'm sure you'll find one.