Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how well do you see color
online game to evaluate how well you see color

that looks pretty hard for me... I dont have the attention span for it.

its difficult to post something in the range for gs

I looked at that all ready to dominate it and then before I could even pick the first color I said, "Nope!"

Scored a 12. Most of my issues came in the blues and the transition between violet and red.

I'd image among the color blind most mistakes would occur between red and green, since that's most common form of color blindness if I'm not mistaken. I wonder about people who aren't color blind...

I guess it might also be affected by the angle you're looking at the screen from. =P

I had a 27... not too bad considering the worst is like over 10000 or something crazy.

Your score: 17
Age range: 16-19
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

thats my score

I had a look but well.. I think my ADD kicked in here and said "nope" started playing around and arranging the first line but hah! wasn't happening I got bored after adjusting 5 blocks of colour but kept going to get the result below.

All the blues looked the same to me but I fail to see how this test is accurate as your PC monitor causes differences in colours from screen to screen.

Result

Your score: 48
Age range: 20-29
Highest score for your gender and age range: 109748

MidgetGem Wrote:All the blues looked the same to me but I fail to see how this test is accurate as your PC monitor causes differences in colours from screen to screen

excellent thought!

Your score: 19
Age range: 40-49
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520
0 ( Perfect Color Acuity )99 ( Low Color Acuity )
Will for my age I think I did real well lol