Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how will the world end
nothing lasts forever
how will the world end
[Image: apocalypse_rect-460x307.jpg]

The world will end because of man and what mankind has done to it... No other living creature has done so much devistation as what man does and man acts in ways nature cannot imagen...

Hopefully the world will end when I'm sleeping.

That way I won't know and it'd be like I'm just having a long sleep.

I would'nt want to see people dying, nor the animals.

... if this happens that is. The Mayans[?] couldn't even predict their own downfall, so I'm not sure if they could accurately predict the world's. But anything is possible. Confusedmile:

Some dumb ass working for the US Government will probably show up to work high and fire off all the nukes! :eek:

In a whimper.

pridepancakes21 Wrote:Some dumb ass working for the US Government will probably show up to work high and fire off all the nukes! :eek:

Quoted for truth.

Good Old USA (rolls eyes) will more than likely be the catalyst for a global nuclear disaster. I just hope I'm long in my grave when the day comes.

A sensible suggestion I would give is the possibility of a superbug due to the dwindling supply of antibiotics.

Failing all of the above, it will be incinerated in a few billion years anyway when our Sun goes nova. I sure hope they've got the warp engines figured out by then...:biggrin:

Earth Abides.

Sure Puny Earthmen live and die. Empires rise and fall, but the earth survives.

Humanity will, most likely, survive for a few million years - potentially billions (with a b) if mankind gets off earth and into the interstellar space.

This civilization, the way we do business... its isn't going to be around much longer. As an 'empire' our days are numbered.

I think humanity is going to have a horrible die off in near future - not a complete loss, but billions (with a b) will die. How we do stuff, how we conduct ourselves will change drastically after that long tea-time of the next dark ages.

Hopefully for the better.

The one thing I wanna see before the world ends is acceptance. People hugging each other, holding hands and smiling together. People discarding pathetic ideals of hatred and once and for all just accept that people are like the rainbow...each one is a different color in one way or the other.

Also it could end when I'm cooking, I love cooking.

My cooking won't be the reason for the end of the world....I promise...