Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how will the world end
zombies? :biggrin:

zeon Wrote:The world will end because of man and what mankind has done to it... No other living creature has done so much devistation as what man does and man acts in ways nature cannot imagen...
or you know, volcanoes, meteors,tsunamis, earthquakes, and plagues are likely causes Rolleyes

I watched a show that counted down the top 7 most likely ways the world would end. I guessed that number 1 would either be climate change or humans being stupid. It was both I guess. Number one was climate change and it explained that we're helping speed up the process by not giving a crap about the way we treat the enviroment.

I have dreamt dreams of the world ending in ways not nice such as a meteroite coming over me and causing the earth to shake and hitting the earth qith fire and devistation being produced... The shockwave from it caused numerous buildings to just blow apart and i felt myself thrown back but didnt wake up.....

zeon Wrote:I have dreamt dreams of the world ending in ways not nice such as a meteroite coming over me and causing the earth to shake and hitting the earth qith fire and devistation being produced... The shockwave from it caused numerous buildings to just blow apart and i felt myself thrown back but didnt wake up.....

Throw a bible at the shock wave...you will be saved.

VVIT Wrote:Yeah when you throw your bible, then God angry. By upset, He kick you, and guess what?

God was so strong kicking you, You should stop in hell, but skipped, and arrived in heaven

Bollocks....

Guys let's quit it already. Otherwise it will just spiral into insults with you all arguing your beliefs without getting through to each other and justifying it by "right to belief" statements.

If you are going to debate this aint the way.

End of the world? eh?:biggrin:

OK....The lizard people are soon gonna outnumber the humans and get rid of the rest of us and pretty much use the planet and the resources up and eventually a meteor will hit earth and they will disappear....and then the human race will gradually reappear for the sixth out of seven cycles on this planet.....Biglaugh

Yeah! That's It!Wink

[Image: Astronaut.jpg]

I think if the 3rd world war happens, that could be the end of the world with nuclear bombs.
But yeah, could be a comet, could be weather change, you will never know.