Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how will the world end
OK reality check HELLLLOOOOO.....................
If you are talking about the planet not any time soon.....................
some sage wisdom from an older world traveler ( yes you guessed it i have been around this planet three times.)

no matter how thin you are, no matter how fat you are, no matter how rich or poor you are,,, one day you are going to die (or your world will end) DO NOT TAKE LIFE TOO SERRIUSLLY ... yes i know I spelled it wrong that is the point lol

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:no matter how thin you are, no matter how fat you are, no matter how rich or poor you are,,, one day you are going to die (or your world will end) DO NOT TAKE LIFE TOO SERRIUSLLY ... yes i know I spelled it wrong that is the point lol

Very good advice my friend
Richard

Thank you I got that little tid bit from my grandfather when i was 17 ....before there was air

Sheep......they are plotting

Don't know and don't want to know. I am living each day to the fullest and respecting Mother Earth by doing my part to keep her clean and give back to her whatever I take from her.

THIS world will end when I close my eyes for the last time and take my last breath. Until then, life's a beach!!! Smile
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart