Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hurt everyone around me
You have no business feeling sad, because you have not done anything.

You are you. If they love you, then they love YOU.
Hating you for being "gay" is like hating you because you have brown hair or blue eyes, or like watermelon.

Stupid, ridiculous, idiotic.

You liking men has NOTHING to do with them. Why would you even "come out"?
You are who you are. If you bring a guy over and they ask who he is, you just say "oh, thats my boyfriend" and go on about your business. You dont make a circus out of it by proclaiming something thats none of their business.

GAWD I wish people who stop using this as a crutch.
Being "GAY" has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!

If your friends and family are going to like/love you, then they will like/love you for the decent human being you are.....not for who you like to date.

I think it depends on your relationship with your father, and whether you still want one with him. Apparently you don't want to cut ties with him, or he wouldn't have your number anyway. Tell him you aren't ready.

I don't know if it's good or wrong, but I believe the inportant thing here is that your family and your dad loves you and worries about you, I have a similar but less complicated relationship with my dad, he knows I'm gay but we don't talk about it, but it's ok, if I liked women I don't think I would talk about them with him either, when I came out to him, the first two months were tense, I believe he was expecting me to begin acting more feminine or something, but when he saw that i would be the same guy i have always been he calmed down and began hugging and kissing my forehead like he always did before that, I believe that instead of focusing on whats difference, the most important thing is to focus on that you're a family, everyone is different, as long as they don't try to change you I think you should try to get closer to them, there's a lot of people who's parents never comes around, so i'm glad your parents do care so deeply for you.