Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ashamed, now have pain
Hi, first I am ashamed and if you think the topic is unappropriate, please delete it.

I am a little scared from what happened. I had a gameplay and partner inserted finger in my ass and played with it until it did hurt me. So the finger got out and now I have pain in the ass (inside) - i think it is the rectum. I have some fever (which I cannot undestand if comes from this). So is there any chance after my rectum (or whatever its name is) has been injured and now there to be some kind of an infection in there? I am so ashamed so I cannot go to a doctor and explain it to him.....

[COLOR="Purple"]you really should go to a doctor if you think there is a possibility of something going wrong up there.

I know that it might be difficult for you to believe it but most doctors have seen EVERYTHING and what you say/show will be very mild and the doc probably wont even hear most of what you say just examine you to make sure nothing has torn or gotten infected.

It could all be nothing, our minds are amazing. You feel some sort of uncomfortability/hurt/pain and now ashamed and it is possible that your brain has caused you to feel feverish.

Before visiting a doc try drinking a LOT of water to flush out your system but do try to visit a doctor as soon as possible.[/COLOR]

please go QUICKLY to see a doctor: it can be nothing OR could be a real problem. So DON'T WAIT please. If the pain is growing go to the hospital QUICKLY. As somebody else said: doctors have seen 1000 times everything including your problem ! So no shame.
kiss
Remybussi

When it comes to your health embarassment shouldn't be an issue bud. Go see a doctor, maybe it's nothing serious, but you can't take that chance. I used to work in an ER and I can vouch for the fact that doctors have seen everything you can think of, and they don't judge you they just want to make you better.
Richard

Hey, i used to be embarrassed of stuff like that, but to help you i will tell you summit. When i was in Iraq i had a problem up there and i had to go to the doc..... its slightly diff in army especially in a place so open, and it turned out i had piles due to the changes in temperature and diet... he told me 1 in 5 soldiers got it but were to scared to say anything he also said to never be scared when it came to your own health no matter how embarrassed!!!

It's a male thing, isn't it, not to take one's health seriously, and hope the problem will just go away. Well, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. If you need help from a doctor, get it and don't let the pain become too unbearable.

It could be that your friend's finger was not very clean and he left some germs inside you that your body is battling against, or it could be that he's injured the inside lining of your rectum and you are now having pain (similar to piles (heamorrhoids) ). It might just make your normal body functions painful at excretion...
Like most posters here, I think doctors have seen it all. You may not have to explain anything about your friend's finger. Just tell him about this new discomfort. Sometimes a pain like this could be caused by some form of constipation.