Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am not sure :$
Hi everyone i'm new! And i haven't pass over the presentation. Theme yet.
Sooo, i have a friend , that now, is reaaally close actually i can say he's one of my best friends ... And we become closer just this year , he was always in my school but last year we become classmates , aaand , i'm in love with him :$ hahaa, and i don't know if he is gay! I mean i have my signals, when he had some parties, he always told me that i was pretty and handsome but he always said that even if people were around, so i was used to take it as a joke, aaand he always show his muscles ( he is reaaally hot and muscled guy hahaa) when we are alone , he take his shirt off and mark his muscles, and he just do that when we are alone , once i told another friend that he does that , and he told me that in front of him, he never does that...AND we usually have "fights" and in this fights he aaaalways use his "keys" and he kind of hung me and put his body against me :$ , he never had a girlfriend before and in the school LOTS of girls were chasing him and he reject them all ... Sooooo, what do you think?? (SORRY IT IS TOO LONG, but i needed this haha) is he gay? Is he in love with me?

Sorry but there's no way of telling. If you want to know for sure you'll have to ask him somehow. It's possible that he's trying to tell you something with all the "signals" but then again lots of straight boys love to fool around like that. Good luck Smile

Well, why dont you test out all those signals?

When he is showing off his muscles to you alone why dont you go up to him and touch his chest to see how hard he can make it... then touch a different muscle and ask what this muscle is called and ... well, you get the idea 1syellow1

SolemnBoy Wrote:Sorry but there's no way of telling. If you want to know for sure you'll have to ask him somehow. It's possible that he's trying to tell you something with all the "signals" but then again lots of straight boys love to fool around like that. Good luck Smile

I agree with SolemnBoy that there's only one way to know. If you're not out yet then that might be more of a problem. Just don't let your fears make you do something you'll regret. Noone likes to look back and think "What if..." Maybe he's been sending all these signals to test you and see if you're interested. Shoot some signals back his way, let yourself be seen admiring, or take charge and lay it on the line. Good luck and well wishes.

Ax him. Or ask him... which ever is less bloody.:tongue:

Kids these days all act pretty gay. If we acted like the majority acted back in my day the lynch mobs would never have stopped....Rolleyes

There is no way to know a person is or is not gay unless you ask them.

Mr. 999 has a decent point... This muscle showing thing to you and only you may be his way of expressing his interest in you. Play the game a little and see where it goes.

BEWARE: Some homophobes are known for drawing a gay out of his closet with such methods and then the asswhoppings begin.

Keep in mind if you do ask him, and he says he is straight, respect his answer, even if it isn't the one you want, or what you think is the truth. If he's in the closet, at that moment, it is his truth, and you must respect it.

...and while I would be worried about the muscle-touching game being a ruse, it DOES sound like you could have fun with it... :biggrin:

GYeeeah! I guess that's the best way to know! Asking Smile . But you all did that already?? I mean it's pretty scary hahaha today i just dreamed that i asked him and he said that he loved me LOL! Aaaad yeaah! You know i never thought that! I could do those test you said! Smart Wink ... And no! I don't want to take advantage of the "fake fights"I don't want him to fight with me anymore hahahaha even if i can be SOO close to him , i try my hardest to not turn me on :$ don't judge me i'm sensitive LOL! Put you on my shoes Tongue

Will101 Wrote:... AND we usually have "fights" and in this fights he aaaalways use his "keys" and he kind of hung me and put his body against me :$ ...

If you two have to justify personal contact by fighting and wrestling i say this is a significant red light and very destructive. there are plenty of gay men who will know exactly what you want and deliver.

Not the 90's and being gay is no big issue, both of you should figure things out.
-Re affirm to this boy you are his best friend and only a friend. He should support your interests and you will do the same for him.
-I would out my self a little so people close to you know who you are and dont feel like your not telling the truth.

people have the right to act on their sexual preference as they want. Leave him alone.

If he has not said he is gay ,consider him straight until he does or does not.

Ooof course i will do that! Big Grin