Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i became what i hate most
here, the last time i had an "encounter" with a guy was 6 months ago. before that i had a few encounters too. I think why i stopped seeing guys is when i started thinking i am not their type. I dress well, take care of my hygiene, work out, and am always friendly. but the major turn off here is my hairy body. i am furry, and never considered shaving or waxing. i am OK with who i am.
my first gay experiment was in Turkey. Turkish men adored my hairiness. body fur culture is popular in Europe, too.
here i live in a small city that lacks diversity. i am not ugly at all; i used to get msgs from hot guys, but when we met for action, it was very obvious how they were turned off. so i started turning down guys who texted me , very politely. Until i deleted my accounts everywhere. this forum is the only place i get on. my bad encounters got me really good. so i don't feel that confident anymore.

and to be fair, i do have preferences too.

and i feel like dating is not an option, since physical attraction is important too. if i am not attractive to a guy, it's over. the same goes for me.

i hate rejecting as much as i hate being rejected, but i feel i became as shallow as the other shallow guys around me Sad

well there are clubs and places everywhere for lgbt person. i would like to be part in. i would never approach a guy there; i don't like being rejected.
but what if a guy approached me and i didn't feel the attraction? how to react?

I'm confused as to why body hair has anything to do with it

rmf Wrote:I'm confused as to why body hair has anything to do with it
well i can say i am very furry Wink
even for str8 guys. omg when i change back in the locker room, men around me are like wtf Dogrun of how much hairy i am. i honestly have a rag on my back. a friend calls me bear, though i don't think he knows what it means in the gay community. i think i am the furriest here in this city haha.

but honestly i am deeply turned on by a furry muscular body, and i am almost sure i won't find that type here Sad.

I believe thats called diversity, there are all kinds of folk that make up the world and america being a melting pot of all ethnic groups has alot of diversity. I am reasonably sure you will find your mate in the course of time, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

its important you feel good about yourself. if you don't, youll face insecurity issues and will start blaming everything on that.

depending on your age, i would seriously advice you to save up for laser sessions (or whatever your doc advises). they are expensive, but after 6 sessions (i think you can take one a month) you are hair free for life - not to mention as soon as the first session is done too.

no harm in doing some research on the matter. many people do that. i even considered it even though i have little hair but wanted to get rid of some in a few areas that i otherwise have to shave.

you CAN do something about it and it will make your life so much better. its not as if you are going bold and you just have to accept it.

James Wrote:I believe thats called diversity, there are all kinds of folk that make up the world and america being a melting pot of all ethnic groups has alot of diversity. I am reasonably sure you will find your mate in the course of time, Jim

hi. i am not that close minded. i do find a lot of guys around me cute, but always think of what i had here earlier. so i just keep passing. i do miss touching and kissing a guy from time to time.

Aeneas Wrote:its important you feel good about yourself. if you don't, youll face insecurity issues and will start blaming everything on that.

depending on your age, i would seriously advice you to save up for laser sessions (or whatever your doc advises). they are expensive, but after 6 sessions (i think you can take one a month) you are hair free for life - not to mention as soon as the first session is done too.

no harm in doing some research on the matter. many people do that. i even considered it even though i have little hair but wanted to get rid of some in a few areas that i otherwise have to shave.

you CAN do something about it and it will make your life so much better. its not as if you are going bold and you just have to accept it.

to be honest, i am ok with my furry body. it is other guys who don't like it appealing. i don't consider getting rid of it. i know this will make it difficult to be with guys.

so in order to get laid, should i shave?
i can say about those guys close minded, i too have preferences.

strangerrr Wrote:so in order to get laid, should i shave?
i can say about those guys close minded, i too have preferences.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_hair_removal

if you have too much hair, shaving will be a pain.

it will irritate your skin, pimples will pop out in some places, it will itch, and after a day it will be rough with hairs again.

i do not recommend you shave in your case. just go to any cosmetic clinic and find out what options you have.