Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i became what i hate most
MisterTinkles Wrote:If all your looking for are the shallow qualities in others, then thats all youre going to end up with.

If you check out the "Daddy of the Day" thread on here, you will see that PLENTY of people like hairy guys.

Personally, if I were shallow....Id be picking ONLY hairy men.

Went to this small "hole in the wall" bar one time. I was sitting at a small table with bar stools around it waiting for a friend to show up.
As I was waiting, I was people watching....something I like to do anyway. As I was looking around at people and what they were doing, wearing, or saying...I noticed this tall man with a beard standing near the bar on the other wall of the bar.
As I was sitting there looking at him, trying to get a better picture in the dark (WHY cant there be bright bars?)......I noticed he was wearing a sleeveless black sweater with a vest over it. I thought that was weird, but some people like to create thier own fashion statements.
This tall mans boyfriend showed up, unbottoned his vest and started rubbing his hands all over this guys sweater. As they moved closer to the bar, the light hit this mans sweater.
It was NO sweater at all!! It was THICK, BLACK chest hair!!!!

My legs went so numb, I couldnt stay on my barstool! I had to prop myself up against the wall!!!

So dont think there isnt anyone out there who doesnt like a LOT of fur.

well thats nice, but think of more than thick chest hair. it is on my back, butt, shoulders and chest. Smile
nowadays i feel so fu*king miserable. i need to kiss and touch and cuddle. but can't do anything about it. i feel like there's no point in approaching any guy, since he will reject me. or he will first gladly meet me, but when we get to the kissy touchy part, he will be like "EWWWWWWWW!" and that hurts. it is a preference, and i respect that. still, i refuse to get rid of it.
and i know there will be plenty of guys who would never care of how i look. i feel like those guys are very desperate to fu*k anything, so i am "something" to them.
besides, most of those guys i don't feel anything sexual to them. they are nice though, for they want to date me. although they might think they are the best i can do here.
on the other hand, girls are going crazy on me! so far they don't believe i am gay, for i don't look gay enough (?).
well, i get attention, but from the wrong type of people.

btw, those daddies are HOT!!!

I have no idea where in the USA you are, the larger cities have clubs and bars which are 'themed'. San Francisco has leather bars, twink bars, bear bars... Bears are usually hirsute fellows where cubs and otters and guys who are into furry men go. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_%28gay_culture%29

Of course with bears most are 'big guys' however I recall some pretty furry thin guys and some very masculine (muscular) would hang out at the Bear Clubs for Men too.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy...91&bih=781 Google may be your friend.

Of course you know your location, so you may be able to find a bear-specific bar in your area.

Waxed, shaved, or totally natural you are going to find desperate guys who are 'settling' and those who are looking for 'just sex'. They exist and I fear exist in greater proportion than 'available long term mates'.

There is a reason why I have the 30 Day No Sex Policy when I meet a guy, it is to weed out the ones who want 'just sex'.

There is 'The Guy' out there. The trick is finding him. It can be pretty hard since most likely 'The Guy' isn't going to be a bar fly or a club diva or anything like that.

FYI I only met one of my partners at a bar, the rest I met at other places, like at work, at a private social occasion (a party of a mutual friend), at AA meetings (Note you have to be a member of that club, it requires massive amounts of alcohol to be a member).

I would suggest you look at your hobbies and interests, see if they are any face to face meetings for those interests. Make a network of friends not just be on the prowl for a potential lover.

I don't know what it is about straight people, but once they find out you are gay and single (the GLBT tolerant ones) they suddenly take on the mission of setting you up with all of their other gay friends.

Oh and if you don't have one, get a gal-pal (Fag-Hag) she will most likely know all of the right gay places to take you and will look good on your arm and keep you company at those places where you most likely will not want to go as a single individual.

Prices vary, many Gal-Pals expect something along the lines of a non-sexual marriage - yeah not cool - others are pretty cool about just sharing their most intimate secrets. Many like to cuddle, which can be fun and satisfying without being sexually tensioned.

The majority will make you look more available. And if you need to look straight for business social functions your gal-pal will most likely gladly pretend to be your GF to help you go up that corporate ladder.

I am partially hairy, my first partner would always tell me he never thought he would have gone with someone with body hair, and my last partner took every chance to only partially teasing me into getting waxed, so I don't know, were all smooth underneath!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:...

well i know about the gay bears and i like'em Smile . i consider myself a cub (since i am kinda slim and very hairy). i can't even convince myself i am ugly; everytime i look naked in the mirror, i see a fine hairy looking me! i think i am very attracted to guys who look like me, very furry with avg weight(wouldn't mind a few extra pounds, or a little sexy belly).
i went to a bear bar here; guys that i don't feel attracted to, approached me. while i kept looking at the handsome scruffy boys. even if those handsome scruffy boys approached me, i don't think i will have the guts to get along with. they all said they like hair, but when we are there it is all "i didn't know you're that hairy?"
there was this guys that we texted and met for almost a month, in very platonic way. we clicked very well, so we thought we should try it. guess what, after doing, it he is gone. and yes i waited more than 20 days.

back at work, at school or anywhere else i am very out and proud. my school is gay friendly, a few of my bosses are gays.

i guy i work with asked how many wives or GFs i have (since i am middle eastern), i told none. he kept asking why i don't have a gf, i told maybe because i am gay. so he said that i don't look gay at all. then he wanted to know why i don't have a bf Smile . it was funny though.
and i have one of those gal friends; she was into me. when i told her i am gay, she kinda got disappointed. and since that day she wants to take me to every event, so i might meet someone. i am lucky to have her.
again, whenever i look in the mirror i see a handsome guy. i am not narcissistic, i am just so very attracted to guys who look like m. dark hair and eyes, furry body, somewhat light skin and a little scruff, i am officially dead! but, it is also not a must; i am very open minded.

David501 Wrote:I am partially hairy, my first partner would always tell me he never thought he would have gone with someone with body hair, and my last partner took every chance to only partially teasing me into getting waxed, so I don't know, were all smooth underneath!

the partners i had was because they adored my body hair and always told me that they would never date a smooth guy. that is shallow, but i liked it, since i am in the center of the attention. now, i am not in the center of the attention, i started bitching.
though, i like fur. to me there is no enough fur. but naturally smooth guys are fine too Smile

I don't think that is narcissistic , I think the same and actually find it bit odd when a guy completely hairless, like a new born baby! Also its not nice if a guys not hairy but has really random patches or odd hair here and there, u want to cut it off!

David501 Wrote:I don't think that is narcissistic , I think the same and actually find it bit odd when a guy completely hairless, like a new born baby! Also its not nice if a guys not hairy but has really random patches or odd hair here and there, u want to cut it off!

i know what you're saying. there was this cute guy, he was completely smooth, except for a few hairs around his nipple. that looked kinda odd. but he was very cute, and into hairy men.

Having an opinion does not make you shallow. Shallow people have no opinion and stare blankly at you. I like your attitude. If you liked me, you would say so. If you didn't,, you would move on. That is how I lived my life.

gilhooly Wrote:Having an opinion does not make you shallow. Shallow people have no opinion and stare blankly at you. I like your attitude. If you liked me, you would say so. If you didn't,, you would move on. That is how I lived my life.

sorry i didn't mean to be rude. getting rid of hair just to get laid is shallow to me, especially hair didn't bother you at all. although it is a choice and i am very pro-choice.
just like changing something in your body that bothers, aka transsexuals, is a whole different thing.

please do not get me wrong, i am very pro-choice in any matter. but what is ok for others mayn't be ok for me and vice versa.

I dont think your feelings are different than anyone else out there looking for a serious mate.

We all feel that we will never meet the right guy. If everyone met the right guy at the click of his heels (a joke) then the world would be magic. It isnt. Things seem to happen for odd reasons at odd times. Everyone gets that dark pit feeling of giving up, feeling miserable - everyone goes thru what youre going thru... at least guys who want a serious relationship and not just a cheap fuck.

Now is a time to get serious about your studies, work, whatever... and maybe, just maybe... your hairy prince will come Bump

p.s. my short story... I met a great guy in Korea for a visa trip... I mailed him a letter. It was returned, Addressee Unknown! I was so depressed. I had met someone and we had a plan for a museum visit. I had been interested in him after seeing photos of him but met him live and he wasnt really my type. We spent time at the museum and again I wasnt really interested in him. He invited me to his house for dinner... I didnt leave for a week and we are still life partners *unfortunately long distance for some years now.

One just never predicts these things :O