Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i broke-up :((
very sorry to here that Crisit, not much i can say to make things better but i hope you come through the break up ok in time mate -

when he comes over just try your best to compose yourself - you'll have a better chance to communicate than if you were very emotional...its goin to be very hard to do i know...maybe if you get a conversation goin you both may get the chance to work on a solution or at least part as friends for now then work on the dialog side of things another time - good luck

Crisit21 Wrote:if break up doenst mean that we cant be togetter anymore then what does it mean *confused*
i did exactley what u said, i invested allmost everything in him, but i dont know its just the way i am when i am in love :| An i know everything about what are u guys talking and i know its true, but i am in denial right now and i'm having a major crisiss, and what makes me more sad is that if it remains this way then i cant get out of this crisiss so quick because i am the type of guy that has to loose all cantact so that i cant get over someone, but that is hard with him bcause he live so close and we most deffenetley will bump into him somehow.... its just crazy Cry

What I mean is he may come back. People break up and come back all the tie. My first relationship with a girl in high school, we broke up 3-4 for times before officially done.
You can not rush or take shortcut to get out of your crisis. I recommend that you should start by finding some distraction. For me, meeting a new guy or playing sport always help.

posterpicture Wrote:What I mean is he may come back. People break up and come back all the tie. My first relationship with a girl in high school, we broke up 3-4 for times before officially done.
You can not rush or take shortcut to get out of your crisis. I recommend that you should start by finding some distraction. For me, meeting a new guy or playing sport always help.

Its donne we broke up, i had an emotional crisiss and just snap, we are clearelly over and this the las one , its the third and final broke up, im in a cab with a girl that loves me
And going to het house, she doesnt know anyyhing about me and my sexuality , i am so sad i hope i dont burst in tears, i love him, and im so drunk and high, thanks for the advice guys

I'm very sad to read this. I was hoping you'd get back with him. It looks like you're in the same situation as me. I broke up with someone who will most likely never come back to me. :frown:

Just move on guys, for Crisit21, you should have sex with that girl. Maybe that help.
For cutieboy, as I mentioned in one of your thread, give your self some confidence and power over your life before finding a new boy friend.
Also, being desperate and crying over spill milk are never cool. They left us that mean they missed out, it was their lost, not ours.

posterpicture Wrote:Just move on guys, for Crisit21, you should have sex with that girl. Maybe that help.
For cutieboy, as I mentioned in one of your thread, give your self some confidence and power over your life before finding a new boy friend.
Also, being desperate and crying over spill milk are never cool. They left us that mean they missed out, it was their lost, not ours.

You are but never the less its hard even if i know that u are right, i hope i will get over it soon because my chest( hart) is hurting me the past 3 days, he gave me a message asking me if i am home and i didnt respond and he came at my workplace to see if i'm here, and he asked why didnt i answerd but i was so high and didnt payed to much attention and the he left to go to take more of his clothes.. Im sad it started snowing here real hard for the first time in this winter and i didnt get to be with him, his loss. @cutieboy i didnt had sex with that girl, i dont think i will be able to do it to soon, not even a jo... Outside is snowing so nice and i feel so empty and desserted inside...

Umm I never said you had sex with that girl. posterpicture suggested you should have sex with that girl. But you're not attracted to the opposite sex, right? If so, then you're bi. Well posterpicture is bi and maybe since he's bi... he suggested you to have sex with that girl? I have no idea.

Crisit21 Wrote:He is coming over to take some stuff, what should i do how should i react i'm allready crying ehat should i do, PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS....Sad(

Just try and be strong cutie,

it'll be the hardest thing you've ever done but you can do it. If you can keep yourself together and even help him out a little bit (I know it sounds weird) it'll all go towards showing you care but also being a new person and moving on. Even if you really want him to stay, you're in a place and an atmosphere at this moment (not in future) where that's unlikely to happen; there's fresh wounds, a lot of emotion around and mixed feelings.

Help him be himself so you can be yourself. Take a big hug from a Brit wuff Bighug

if I was there I'd take you out for some coffee. See a friend, go and hang out after; anything to take your mind off it. In the future you'll be in a better place to look at each other and think about what you need and want to do.

Crisit21 Wrote:You are but never the less its hard even if i know that u are right, i hope i will get over it soon because my chest( hart) is hurting me the past 3 days, he gave me a message asking me if i am home and i didnt respond and he came at my workplace to see if i'm here, and he asked why didnt i answerd but i was so high and didnt payed to much attention and the he left to go to take more of his clothes.. Im sad it started snowing here real hard for the first time in this winter and i didnt get to be with him, his loss. @cutieboy i didnt had sex with that girl, i dont think i will be able to do it to soon, not even a jo... Outside is snowing so nice and i feel so empty and desserted inside...

I suggest you sex because it 's a good distraction, of course it can not be as good as with your lover but it 's pleasure after all.
It will be a tough winter but when you over come it, you will find yourself brand new and stronger. Last year, when I had a white winter in Minnesota (top North USA ) by myself, almost no friend, no lover, no socializing, it was just so empty and lonely. I spent most of my time reading book or working out to pass the time and my loneliness. As spring came, I found myself more intellectual and independent. We all know that "The night is darkest just before the dawn; the pain hurts the worst just before it's gone" right?
I have the same opinion with Sil, if I were there, I would ask you out for some coffee. Smile

Quote:He is coming over to take some stuff, what should i do how should i react i'm allready crying ehat should i do, PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS....(

Go to youtube or whatever, open the song " Take a bow" LOUDLY.
"
Grab your clothes and get gone (get gone)
You better hurry up "

I agree with Sil, just be strong. I know it 's hurt, but hurting yourself over someone else 's loss is not worth it.

Cutieboy Wrote:Umm I never said you had sex with that girl. posterpicture suggested you should have sex with that girl. But you're not attracted to the opposite sex, right? If so, then you're bi. Well posterpicture is bi and maybe since he's bi... he suggested you to have sex with that girl? I have no idea.

When you close your eyes, all mouths are same Big Grin