Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i broke-up :((
i'm devastated, my bf just broke up with me, i dunno what to do, i have no one to talk about it, i live in a homophobic country with homophobic people around me, only my bf knows about me, but that is all we never talked about it, he doesn;t feel confortable about saying anything, so its like he wouldnt even know, what do i do Sad((((((( i really need somebody but i have no one left, i live not in my home town i live in a town where i did my college, i stay in an apartment where i stayed until this morning with my bf... now... its just me Sad(, my 2yrs relationship has gonne down the pipe, i want to die, i hate my life

Did he say why? , i mean, 2 years is greater than a small fight, if you manage to talk it through i'm sure he will come back, good luck

well we had some problems along the way, and the past 4 days i was a bit distant and crapy because i work as a barthendher and i worked 22 hours, and i also caught a cold and i was an still am very sick, and ofcourse i wass crappy, and last night i came home at 2am and went to sleep but he woke me up with his game that he plays non-stop, he wake me up at 5 am and i ield at him that he is fucking killing me with that game and not allowing me to rest and take care of me just a litlle, and i said if he wakes me up again with his game, he can go home, aaand he left.... and then he said he doesnt like me anymore and all that shit... and i'm so fucked up right now...

If he didn't like you anymore, then why were you guys in a 2 year relationship? I'm sorry, but the 'I don't like/love you anymore' line doesn't work for a couple year relationship. At least that's my opinion.

Nocturnal Wrote:If he didn't like you anymore, then why were you guys in a 2 year relationship? I'm sorry, but the 'I don't like/love you anymore' line doesn't work for a couple year relationship. At least that's my opinion.

I know that, and i explain him but he dessagrees, even though i know its not the truth what he says, he is saying that im to crazy and that all things have an end and this is ours... I dunno i want to be strong but in fact i'm so week, he will have to take all his clothe and stuff from my place... I'm going nuts...Sad((

Breaking up sucks. You have us at GS to listen to you... we're here for you!

Sorry to hear about your break-up. Whatever causes a separation is nearly always horrible. Being unwell and exhausted from overwork and lack of sleep is not going to make you feel any happier either. I hope you can make a speedy recovery from your illness and get some rest. After that I hope the world won't seem like such an awful place.

Bighug

I don't want it to end, he is all i've got honestlley, my parents are in italy for about 8 yrs, and i have no one to turn to, i dont have anybody to talk to, i/m practically alone in this city without my bf, i love him and don't know what to do to get him back, i would do anything... i feel horrible, he is my true love despite all the shit that we got throw toghetter... what should i do? i kept myself from texting him for about 4h but i couldnt help it and texted him, i've told him i will offer him anything and he said he feels offended by that, i dunno what to do, i'm afraid of doing anything stupid like meeting up with somebodey else and talk, i dont want to spend the night allone in here, but what if he comes back, what if he changes his mind and i do something stupig by then, then what...? Sad(

Apologize for being short tempered with him. Then tell him that you love him, and want him to come back home.

Don't make excuses or try explaining why you were short tempered, he probably already realizes he shouldn't have disturbed you while you were tired and not feeling well.

Right now, his feelings are hurt, so you'll have to tread lightly for a couple days until he settles down.

Good luck. & best wishes.

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Apologize for being short tempered with him. Then tell him that you love him, and want him to come back home.

Don't make excuses or try explaining why you were short tempered, he probably already realizes he shouldn't have disturbed you while you were tired and not feeling well.

Right now, his feelings are hurt, so you'll have to tread lightly for a couple days until he settles down.

Good luck. & best wishes.

Ive told him that but he says he doesnt love me anymore, And that he diesnt loves me for a whille, then why the fuck did he stayed with me... I dunno i'm so confused about what to do...