Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i broke-up :((
I'm incredibly sorry for your loss and I was in the same situation too. In my case, it was only an Internet/long distance relationship. My relationship lasted for 2 years as well. I know exactly how you feel and I felt that my world ended as well. It's sad, my boyfriend is from a homophobic area. He has had problems with it until he met me and then all of a sudden he changes. That change was not for the better and he pretty much succumbed to being like the people in his area. He claimed he was straight after we broke up. Except now I found out that he found a new Internet BF (which is not going to last... I contacted his mom about this and she advised to get out of it) and that leads me to believe he's back to believing he's bi (sorry I know for a fact he's not). I know he wouldn't go back to saying he's gay, because he hated that after our last months together.

Anyhow, I hope you hang in there and you get your life back on track. I've been trying to do it for the past 6 months.

Crisit21 Wrote:Ive told him that but he says he doesnt love me anymore, And that he diesnt loves me for a whille, then why the fuck did he stayed with me... I dunno i'm so confused about what to do...

It's highly probable he is still angry and lashing out at you to get even. I wouldn't take what he says seriously until he's had time to cool off.

Be patient with him, it's too soon to tell if he really intends on leaving you.

jimcrackcorn Wrote:It's highly probable he is still angry and lashing out at you to get even. I wouldn't take what he says seriously until he's had time to cool off.

Be patient with him, it's too soon to tell if he really intends on leaving you.

then what should i do? Should i text him goodnight or something or should i just wait without saying anything, should i text him tommorow?

Crisit21 Wrote:then what should i do? Should i text him goodnight or something or should i just wait without saying anything, should i text him tommorow?

I think you should tell him why you haven't been your usual self lately and apologize for making things difficult for him. Tell him that you still love him and that you don't want to be without him. Then do no more, if he still loves you he will come back to you. If he doesn't then you are better off alone than without someone who can't appreciate the person that you are. Being in the city all alone isn't as bad as you think, I'm alone and apart from being lonely at times I'm ok and you will be ok too. Bighug

Crisit, I know you must be devastated but this man who you say you're in love with has been troubling you for some time now, it seems. He doesn't take you seriously enough and I think it would be time for you to move on to a new life. It won't be fun at first but you really need to get your sleep and he's been acting terribly selfishly. I don't know how long it will be till your next outburst if he comes back. Of course you still love him, all the more so as he's your only lifeline in an adverse world, but maybe you will come to grips with yourself and find that living alone brings you more quiet and peace. You will probably meet someone else who loves you better and is more respectful of your needs. Sometimes it takes time.
What your boyfriend needed more than anything else was to get a job and be as tired as you are. Then he could understand why you need some sleep. You two don't seem to be in the same time zone, so how could your relationship ultimately work out?
If he only said he didn't love you anymore to hurt your feelings, there may still be a little hope, but if he really meant it, then it would be useless to try and get him back. If he does get back with you, I think you need to set a few ground rules, like when it's ok to play that noisy game and when it's not... and other rules that need to be applied in your home. Good luck with whatever the future brings you. Once again, I'm sorry you feel so unhappy and confused by all this.

Crisit, I feel sorry about that. [hug]. He said break up that did not mean you guys could not be together anymore. Maybe he will come back?

If not, I think it 's time to move on. I know it 's hard to get out of a relationship when a person means everything to you. You should not invest all of your time to him and forgot to socialize yourself. It 's a lesson that I guess you should learn. But it will be all alright in the end, if it 's ok, then it 's not the end. Just move on, one day, you will find someone better. I know that for sure because if you can love someone a lot like you do to your ex boy friend, your heart must be very nice and warm =) Good luck and cheer up

I-heart-U Wrote:I think you should tell him why you haven't been your usual self lately and apologize for making things difficult for him. Tell him that you still love him and that you don't want to be without him. Then do no more, if he still loves you he will come back to you. If he doesn't then you are better off alone than without someone who can't appreciate the person that you are. Being in the city all alone isn't as bad as you think, I'm alone and apart from being lonely at times I'm ok and you will be ok too. Bighug

i've told him that and many more, i stopped texting him yesterday at 3pm and since then total silence, and for the first time in the past year i woke up all alone in my bed, and it sucks big timeCry

princealbertofb Wrote:Crisit, I know you must be devastated but this man who you say you're in love with has been troubling you for some time now, it seems. He doesn't take you seriously enough and I think it would be time for you to move on to a new life. It won't be fun at first but you really need to get your sleep and he's been acting terribly selfishly. I don't know how long it will be till your next outburst if he comes back. Of course you still love him, all the more so as he's your only lifeline in an adverse world, but maybe you will come to grips with yourself and find that living alone brings you more quiet and peace. You will probably meet someone else who loves you better and is more respectful of your needs. Sometimes it takes time.
What your boyfriend needed more than anything else was to get a job and be as tired as you are. Then he could understand why you need some sleep. You two don't seem to be in the same time zone, so how could your relationship ultimately work out?
If he only said he didn't love you anymore to hurt your feelings, there may still be a little hope, but if he really meant it, then it would be useless to try and get him back. If he does get back with you, I think you need to set a few ground rules, like when it's ok to play that noisy game and when it's not... and other rules that need to be applied in your home. Good luck with whatever the future brings you. Once again, I'm sorry you feel so unhappy and confused by all this.

you are right from top to bottom, but i hate that even if he said that we are appart i have do deal with waking up in the same bed next to te same pillow that i slept with him the past 1 year and allmost all his clothes are here and the shared pc is full with pictures with him so... ita kind of hard, plus that on the background image of ggogle crome is a picture of us so... its so hard, and i have a thousand thoughts because i think he will come for his clotes tommorow when i will be at work and that hurts so bad Sad i hope he wont Sad

posterpicture Wrote:Crisit, I feel sorry about that. [hug]. He said break up that did not mean you guys could not be together anymore. Maybe he will come back?

If not, I think it 's time to move on. I know it 's hard to get out of a relationship when a person means everything to you. You should not invest all of your time to him and forgot to socialize yourself. It 's a lesson that I guess you should learn. But it will be all alright in the end, if it 's ok, then it 's not the end. Just move on, one day, you will find someone better. I know that for sure because if you can love someone a lot like you do to your ex boy friend, your heart must be very nice and warm =) Good luck and cheer up

if break up doenst mean that we cant be togetter anymore then what does it mean *confused*
i did exactley what u said, i invested allmost everything in him, but i dont know its just the way i am when i am in love :| An i know everything about what are u guys talking and i know its true, but i am in denial right now and i'm having a major crisiss, and what makes me more sad is that if it remains this way then i cant get out of this crisiss so quick because i am the type of guy that has to loose all cantact so that i cant get over someone, but that is hard with him bcause he live so close and we most deffenetley will bump into him somehow.... its just crazy Cry

He is coming over to take some stuff, what should i do how should i react i'm allready crying ehat should i do, PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS....Sad(