Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i broke-up :((
posterpicture Wrote:When you close your eyes, all mouths are same Big Grin

LOL well I've never been kissed. But I was told by a gay guy that guys kiss better while girls are sloppy kissers. Hmm, I guess it all depends on who the person is. Who knows!

Cutieboy Wrote:LOL well I've never been kissed. But I was told by a gay guy that guys kiss better while girls are sloppy kissers. Hmm, I guess it all depends on who the person is. Who knows!
Yep, I kiss both girls and guys and it 's true. My best kiss was with a white guy that I hook up with. He was a totally a jerk ass. We meet one time and never see each other again. But that kiss is still haunting me.
However, I was NOT talking about KISSING :eek:

posterpicture Wrote:Yep, I kiss both girls and guys and it 's true. My best kiss was with a white guy that I hook up with. He was a totally a jerk ass. We meet one time and never see each other again. But that kiss is still haunting me.
However, I was NOT talking about KISSING :eek:

Ah no kidding. Oh okay.

Cutieboy Wrote:Umm I never said you had sex with that girl. posterpicture suggested you should have sex with that girl. But you're not attracted to the opposite sex, right? If so, then you're bi. Well posterpicture is bi and maybe since he's bi... he suggested you to have sex with that girl? I have no idea.

Sorry , my bad, for mixing u guys up, the answer was for posterpicture ofcourse, i was to sloppy.
Thx guys

I'm going to remain in a high state of beeing until the hurting stops, i hope in a month i will be ok, even though his birthday will be on 5 january, and i will be sad once more, should i tell him happy birthday and leave him a gift in the postal office or should i do nothing... I miss him so much, i could have had sex with that girl but i didnt even could of thinking of that, i couldnt be able to do even a j.o. for some long time, i think i feel better but is only an ilusion , my hart still hurts big time. Now i try thinking of the future but it looks so cloudy... Oh well Sad

How are you feeling now, Crisit??? Are you feeling more empowered by the fact that you are now officially alone and ready to take on your own life? I hope you make it happily through this crisis... you needed a break, finally it has come. Start building up confidence and be happy with yourself. You are the wonderful person you always were, and confidence will attract some new people into your life. Don't dwell on the desert inside. Try to fill the gaps with things you didn't have time for before. Maybe some new friends or old friends?

princealbertofb Wrote:How are you feeling now, Crisit??? Are you feeling more empowered by the fact that you are now officially alone and ready to take on your own life? I hope you make it happily through this crisis... you needed a break, finally it has come. Start building up confidence and be happy with yourself. You are the wonderful person you always were, and confidence will attract some new people into your life. Don't dwell on the desert inside. Try to fill the gaps with things you didn't have time for before. Maybe some new friends or old friends?

I'm feeling numb that is the right word, numb. Yes i will try doing things i haven't donne to much latelly, and thinking about the future, even though i love him and miss him. Sad

Hey there Crisit21, I've just read your whole thread here. Sounds like a very emotionally difficult time for you. I'm sorry that your relationship didn't work out. It probably won't make you feel any better, but please try to remember that you are still very young, and you have many opportunities ahead of you to meet someone else.

I can understand you wanting to be high so you don't have to feel the pain of losing your relationship. But you should allow yourself to feel some of the pain, otherwise you'll just trap it inside and it will come out eventually, maybe in a later relationship. Let yourself grieve, let yourself cry and be sad for a while. This is how your body and soul cleanses you of pain so you can be refreshed and heal.

It sounds like perhaps a big part of your problem is that your boyfriend was everything to you. It doesn't sound like you had many other friends at all. I know from experience that it is not wise to look to your boyfriend for all your needs. I would recommend that you spend some good time making solid friendships, people who will be there for you the next time you have a rough patch in life. Instead of needing to get high because you can't stand to be alone in the pain, you could be in the comfort of friends who care about you.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much of this you will understand, since I am guessing English is not your first language. But take heart. You aren't the first person to suffer a heartbreak. You will be ok. It hurts like hell at first, but let yourself cry and try to make friends and do things you enjoy. It will get better. Knuddel

You are completley right, its all true. About undesrtanding me sont worry i totally understand my only problem is with writing, but speaking and reading is not a problem Smile
NEWS FLASH: he just sent me a messge if i want to get back with him, and i said that we will have to have a discution first. I AM AFRAID, I WANT TO GET BACK TOGETER BUT I am afraid, maybe in a few months it will happen again and i will snap. GOD I'M HORRIFIED RIGHT NOW.... HELP

Guess what happend guys...