Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i broke-up :((
He came back? Or you've found a new lover?

Crisit21 Wrote:Guess what happend guys...

Don't keep us in suspense!

Invasion (I just wanted to post this smilie because I've never seen it before and it looks crazy)

TimeBandit Wrote:Don't keep us in suspense!

Invasion (I just wanted to post this smilie because I've never seen it before and it looks crazy)

It's a crowd of smilies, TimeBandit! InvasionInvasionInvasion

it does not surprise me. People break up and come back constantly. Life offers you a second chance so just make it a better chance.

princealbertofb Wrote:He came back? Or you've found a new lover?

I dont want a new lover i want my old lover, and he came, we are up and running, an trust me guys i would have never thought he will come back, because its not the first time we have had problems, but i hope is the last time, sooo im in loooove hurray Smile

Crisit21 Wrote:I dont want a new lover i want my old lover, and he came, we are up and running, an trust me guys i would have never thought he will come back, because its not the first time we have had problems, but i hope is the last time, sooo im in loooove hurray Smile

What a ride! I was really following your saga with your boyfriend. That's a big sigh of relief. I kinda had a feeling he would come back. You can change your mood now.

Now let's see what happens with me... mine's gonna be a lot more complicated than yours.

congrats on getting back together. But for your sake, I hope that you can perhaps come to terms about breaking up, so that IF it happens again, you aren't left devastated like before.

XRIMO Wrote:congrats on getting back together. But for your sake, I hope that you can perhaps come to terms about breaking up, so that IF it happens again, you aren't left devastated like before.

Yeah i hope that 2, thx u guys for beying with me in my whole crisis thing u are the best Smile *bighug*

Cutieboy Wrote:What a ride! I was really following your saga with your boyfriend. That's a big sigh of relief. I kinda had a feeling he would come back. You can change your mood now.

Now let's see what happens with me... mine's gonna be a lot more complicated than yours.

I'm sure u will turn up just fine and u will be allright even if its more complicated...

Hey Crisit, don't forget to set a few ground rules... now that he's back, train him!!!