Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i don't know if he likes me
he has been punching my arms many a times lately and if i'm standing in front of him, he would punch my bag or subtly grab on to it.

he calls my name plenty of times and when i answer "what" he doesn't reply and smiles

there was once he almost tried to pinch my cheeks but i avoided his hand

HOWEVER

he always tells me i'm gay or the things i do are gay, no matter what i do. Sometimes its quite ridiculous cause it doesn't make sense, but he still says "its gay"

he talks about girls. He has once said that giselle bunchen is pretty.(but really, which straight guy says "pretty")

he volunteered for a work attachment that requires him to be out of school, he's not going to be near me. (my theory is that if he likes me he wouldn't volunteer for it, but does pursuing personal matters mean that he doesn't like me?)

so does he like me?

p.s I like him ALOT and i'm closeted.

Of course he likes you. But is he gay and does he fancy you? There is not enough evidence here to answer either of those questions. Do you have more info or can you get more info from him?

Anonymous Wrote:he has been punching my arms many a times lately and if i'm standing in front of him, he would punch my bag or subtly grab on to it ...
What kind of "bag" is he (subtly) grabbing? Not sure I would welcome the punches ... :eek:

He's looking for attention at the moment.

peterinmalaga Wrote:Of course he likes you. But is he gay and does he fancy you? There is not enough evidence here to answer either of those questions. Do you have more info or can you get more info from him?

that's the problem...i'm not sure if he's gay. how do i tell?? sometimes i think he is but sometimes i feel he's not. but if you say he likes me, wouldn't that mean he's gay? what kind of info do you need???

Ask him if he has a girlfriend or if he prefers boys.

marshlander Wrote:What kind of "bag" is he (subtly) grabbing? Not sure I would welcome the punches ... :eek:

He's looking for attention at the moment.

oh, i meant my bagpack. honestly, i don't mind the punches. call me a slut, but it makes me feel closer to him. So how am i supposed to give him attention?

actually sometimes i feel he doesn't give me the attention, especially when ppl are ard

Damn ... cover blown Wink

Attention? That's what you give him when you respond to his approaches, even if they are rather strange. Just talk to him and share a joke. Let him see you are happy to talk to him. You never know how friendly he might turn out to be.

i think even if he's gay, he's closeted like me. and i don't think he'll admit to liking boys

marshlander Wrote:Damn ... cover blown Wink

Attention? That's what you give him when you respond to his approaches, even if they are rather strange. Just talk to him and share a joke. Let him see you are happy to talk to him. You never know how friendly he might turn out to be.

oops=P
normally i just let him continue to punch my arm and ask him what is he trying to do. i'm quite annoyed with him calling me gay all the time though, cause i'm unsure of how i'm going to reply to that... other than that, i really enjoy his company

You could always do the childish thing - when he calls you "gay" you say "Nope, youre much more gay than me!" ... and then if you want to go further you can always do the gay kiss chicken game. Ya know the one? See who pulls away first as your lips get closer and closer. If you can get someone to vid it and put it on YouTube as it is very popular there!