Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i finally saw it :D
guys i dono if u remember me or not but i want u to know that i finally saw my sexy friend's hot goodies here's what happened
we were in the car and my sexy friend was driving during the conv. he started cursing me u know having fun so he thought i was upset of that so here in arabic we have a saying between guys to show that u like a friend " i like u more than my balls" so he told me that and we laughed after that another friend of mine asked him: more than ur precious brown ones? so i was like they are brown?? and he said yeah!! haven't u seen them? i was like no!! so he pulled over and on that moment my heart went like 100000 beats and he got out of the car pulled his jeans and boxers down and played with his dick and balls it was the BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST scene ever omg i just love that guy thank god i mannaged to keep my bonner unseen Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Thats..erm... Cool..I guess... Well done you .. :biggrin:

ahlan ya koktoz

ant hata hazihi al lahza ma hasal shoft ........ ?? Confusedmile:
sahbak gay walla mosh gay !
bilmonasba into fi lobnan al- gays bit3arafo 3ala ba3d keef ?

guys sorry i'll write in arabic as a reply for sudanese:
5ayi ana sheft 7amemto w la howe mano gay w ana ma 7ad bye3ref ini gay so ma ba3ref keef elgays 3enna byet3arafo 3a ba3d

ashleo78 Wrote:Thats..erm... Cool..I guess... Well done you .. :biggrin:

lol!

Cool! I can't say that the minute I see a hot guy I think 'I wonder what's *down there*' most of the time I think 'I wanna kiss that guy!' but yeah... cool beans for you Confusedmile:

lol... well done you!

Yes.. What an achievment? LOL.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Laugh ...................

Haha wow.. congrats? Big Grin

Err...guess congratulations are in order!Details,details,details!How big is it?He didn't disappoint now did he?