Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i hate being single...
Ah, here it is again, the ramblings of some teenage kid about finding love bla bla bla... But as much as i try to be all grown up about it, i cant stop thinking about it.

i absolutely hate being single. Ive only been in one relationship in my whole life and it was short lived but the things i felt while i was in it made me feel more alive than ever. All my wants disappeared and i felt like all i needed was my guy to feel complete. I miss the warm feeling i get knowing that theres someone waiting for me. How my entire week would be made when he told me what i meant to him or when i woke up to see a text from him saying good morning. I miss the feeling of being safe with his arms around me or knowing that i could hold my whole world within my arms when i hugged him. Physically, i felt stronger and healthier and my confidence boosted to an all time high especially when i was spending time with him. We would spend hours just looking at each other, not having to say a word because we both knew how much we meant to each other. I could spend a whole day letting him no how much he meant to me and not regret using the time for anything else. I honestly dont understand why single people say they have more freedom when single cause i felt free-er than ever when i was in love.

I know you cant force it. It has to come at the right time with the right person but after being in that one relationship i cant help but wonder if itll ever happen again. Its only been about 3 months since the break up, a very short span of time really, but i just cant imagine someone caring that much for me anymore. And im not saying that i want to get back with my ex. We have gone our separate ways. I just miss the feeling of being in love, loving someone.

Im probably just rambling about shit cause im feeling lonely at the moment plus i cant talk about this with any of my friends who are all straight. I also dont know what to expect from the replies but i just have to get this out there.
darn teenage hormones, or whatever is causing this...

It'll pass and something else that's good will happen ... eventually Wink

flyboy Wrote:Ah, here it is again, the ramblings of some teenage kid about finding love bla bla bla... But as much as i try to be all grown up about it, i cant stop thinking about it.

i absolutely hate being single. Ive only been in one relationship in my whole life and it was short lived but the things i felt while i was in it made me feel more alive than ever. All my wants disappeared and i felt like all i needed was my guy to feel complete. I miss the warm feeling i get knowing that theres someone waiting for me. How my entire week would be made when he told me what i meant to him or when i woke up to see a text from him saying good morning. I miss the feeling of being safe with his arms around me or knowing that i could hold my whole world within my arms when i hugged him. Physically, i felt stronger and healthier and my confidence boosted to an all time high especially when i was spending time with him. We would spend hours just looking at each other, not having to say a word because we both knew how much we meant to each other. I could spend a whole day letting him no how much he meant to me and not regret using the time for anything else. I honestly dont understand why single people say they have more freedom when single cause i felt free-er than ever when i was in love.

I know you cant force it. It has to come at the right time with the right person but after being in that one relationship i cant help but wonder if itll ever happen again. Its only been about 3 months since the break up, a very short span of time really, but i just cant imagine someone caring that much for me anymore. And im not saying that i want to get back with my ex. We have gone our separate ways. I just miss the feeling of being in love, loving someone.

Im probably just rambling about shit cause im feeling lonely at the moment plus i cant talk about this with any of my friends who are all straight. I also dont know what to expect from the replies but i just have to get this out there.
darn teenage hormones, or whatever is causing this...

I hate being single too, hun. Just wait I am sure the right guy will find you soon.

Hello there,
You want to find a relationship??? Ok let aunty Zeon give ya some good hint pointers... Now aunty zeon accepts that they wont solve it over night however within time it will work its magic... You need to go out and enjoy yourself... When you go clubbing dance both physically and spiritually remember there are two sides to you on the outside and on the inside... Dont let bitter queens with demons inside make ya feel shitty.. Dont go out thinking tonight Bruce im gonna be getting my cock tickled because if you do your focusing on the wrong bits within life... Looking and cruising for sex doesnt get a relationship... Being single isnt so bad you got no ties no arguements and definately no bloody presents (which end up in a charity shop... Usually when you break up) You have to love yourself for who you are not what you are.... Show the colours within and let your spirit free

Kindest regards

zeon x

Thanks for all your replies Smile I know it will get better with time and i should just take it easy. I just had to pour my heart out at the time so i woudnt go crazy haha

I hate being single too... never been in a relationship..

gilhooly Wrote:Let me start by saying I am 65 and I have loved the same guy from 1968 [both of us were 22] up to and including today. My friend passed away a few years ago from a stroke. For a while I was utterly lost and thought about his death constantly. That passed in time. I now feel he is with me all the time.
I feel as good about my life now as when we were together. I feel no sense of separation.

Monogamy has worked for me for 43 years and wouldn't exchange it for any other lifestyle. Monogamy worked for me.

My problem with you is you are 18 and at that age I liked any guy wearing pants [or better still no pants]. I am somewhat surprised you sound so much like me at 18. You must be incredibly mature.
When I first met my friend we were not monogamous. I was definitely in love with him at first sight but we both fooled around with others from time to time. If you ask me when did I know I was in a monogamous relationship for certain it wasn't until he died. He left such a huge whole in me I realized I was never going to fill it. Meanwhile virtually every other sex act I participated in feels like a distant memory. I can't even remember their names---just random images in my head. Anyway my friend died and I realized I was involved with only one relationship that ever mattered.

I definitely think you are in a wonderful place to end a gay life but I still feel you should look at a few more people. I started feeling like you describe around 15. If I had stopped then I would not have met the guy I actually loved. I think love takes longer. If I asked you about a family member would consider all 18 years or just tell me your current opinion. I have been a brother for 65 years and I love them both. On the other hand I am not speaking to one because of her current love for Republicans.

Continue to look, The more sex you have the better you'll get at it.

Im always amazed when i hear people talk about relationships that last that long. It gives me hope that i will someday have that with someone Smile and i believe in monogamy too. I swore to myself that i will NEVER ever have sex with someone i am not in love with. Maybe i think this way because im still a virgin and its definitely gonna turn off some suitors but i think that, when i give my body to someone/have sex with someone, it means that i trust them completely and my heart belongs to them. I know it sounds kinda cheesy or whatever but i dont think ill be changing this attitude anytime soon... or.. ever for that matter.

im a bit confused about what your asking about the family member? what do you mean?