Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i hope i can find good lover here
hi how i can find good lover here, plz tell me thanks

adi2009 Wrote:hi how i can find good lover here, plz tell me thanks
Welcome to gayspeak forums.

Gayspeak is not a matchmaking service.

You may want to try gay.com gaydar.com okcupid.com badoo.com plentyoffish.com gays.com

or the many more plethora of dating match making websites....but not gayspeak Wink

Hi and Welcome to the Site, as Dfiant pointed out we are not a 'dating' site.

But you are welcome to join in the fun and discussions. We are more like a Rainbow family than anything else.

Cheers

Xyxthumbs

dfiant Wrote:Welcome to gayspeak forums.

Gayspeak is not a matchmaking service.

You may want to try gay.com gaydar.com okcupid.com badoo.com plentyoffish.com gays.com

or the many more plethora of dating match making websites....but not gayspeak Wink

Wow, now I know who to go to for "dating advice" :tongue:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Hi and Welcome to the Site, as Dfiant pointed out we are not a 'dating' site.

But you are welcome to join in the fun and discussions. We are more like a Rainbow family than anything else.

Cheers

Xyxthumbs

Wow, now I know who to go to for "dating advice" :tongue:

Tomorrow is the 7th anniversary of the end of my last relationship...and my last date....still want dating advice? Wink

Maybe. Who knows anything is possible but this ish not a dating site. We here at gay speak promote a friendly helpful loving online community. We aren't here to be made into anyones lovers we are here cos it is a rather safe site and is a good place to have fun and come for advice.

Wlcome to gayspeak

dfiant Wrote:Tomorrow is the 7th anniversary of the end of my last relationship...and my last date....still want dating advice? Wink

Considering the horrors I get involved with..... Yeah I think you have better advice than me in these matters :biggrin:

I think the going rate is $1500 a night.

LMAO

thanks everybody for reply but i really looking lover

Hello and welcome Wavey

adi2009 Wrote:thanks everybody for reply but i really looking lover
I don't know if there are any other members here from Indonesia.