Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i hope i can find good lover here
This a forum not a dating website

pester Wrote:Why is this section called "gay dating" then ?

so that people can give and get advice about dating ~~

only good wish to you,This requires a bit of luck

Beau Wrote:I don't know if there are any other members here from Indonesia.

I do I do I do! Smile

Like others had said, this is a forum, not a dating site. You can always search for those dating site but Idk, IMO those sites only give you 'sexual' love, if you know what I mean. Pictures that is only neck to abs, talking only to get hooked up. I find it obliterating the definition of dating as in term of love. LOL

The desire to find a good lover may well depend on how you go about it. For me it begins with just meeting people with whom I feel we have something in common; Then the open dialogue between us or them; and then out of the feelings we have between us; a good lover is sure to be found, just because of the friendship that comes from the meeting of the mind and heart reaching out and touching as if the two becomes as one.

In my boyhood and childish days, I have had this happen.

BG

adi2009 Wrote:hi how i can find good lover here, plz tell me thanks

What dafiant said.

But why not take the time to get to know people here. The only way to find good love is by getting to know people.