Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i'm not sure what this means
I;m a thirty six year old male from michigan and over the last few months I've had fantacies about meeting men and becoming intimate. I've had these urges before, I'd say for about ten years, but now its on my mind a lot. I even went as far as going to some gay clubs in the detroit area to try to meet some men but once I got in there I wasn't sure how to approach. I had a few guys approach me and say, hey, you know your in a gay bar right. I was polite and said yeah, I know. Thats as far as it went. There weren't a lot of people there and I left after an hour or so. I guess I would consider myself very bi curious. I've just had really strong feeling about wanting to give another man oral sex. Its become something that I've though about every night before I go to bed. Has anyone else ever had feeling like this and acted upon them. I'm not sure what to do. I really want to meet a man but I'm not sure how to go about it.

I'm a little thrown off by your status, are you a curious man in an open straight relationship? if so then you might want to talk to your significant other about wanting to explore, if your feelings are that strong then give it a try. however a lot of guys I've seen in forums with this question that do act on it are usually not satisfied unless it's with someone they have feelings for.