Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i met the guy
i was talking to and i picked him up... lmfao his fb picture was not what he looked like at all...
we walked and he introduced me to people. they were all saying to him
"are you slutting it up tonight?" or "whoreing yourself again?" in a joking way but i cant handle that. we walked for about 5 blocks talking about the past and future. i can easily talk to the guy but he seems like a fun person to be around but hes just a little too feminine for me. i dropped him home. afterwards i realized how happy i was single and how i would lose my time to myself if i had taken things further... idk where im going with this. i just feel like its meant to be just me for a while. that whole night felt like it wasnt meant to be.Cowsleep kind of forced upon me in a way idk how to explain it.

Small steps, thats what its all about.

Glad it all went ok in the end, and that you have learnt a few things about blind dating Smile

ObW
X

better luck the next time, I guess?

At least you have the option to turn down company Tongue

Not what you expect from the pictures is pretty much par for the course. It's better to date someone you've met in person first.

Sorry it didn't work out like you thought it would.

Sometimes people say the weirdest things when they're nervous or
something. Or maybe he' just like that.

It's really funny how you end up appreciating being by yourself by
spending time with someone else.

Better luck next time I suppose :]

Ide like to thank all of you for your responses....

Im planning in responding to each comment but ill do it when i wake up. My laptops dead so....i can only use my phone.

Thats why I dont do "dating sites" or any kind of "online hookup". They never look like what they say they do, or their photo is of someone else/back when they were younger/before they gained weight or whatever else.

One of the few times I did do an online hookup thing, the guy told me he was 6'-4", built like a football player, and hairy.

We met after talking on the phone a few times. I am 6'-4" and he was shorter than me, was built like Mr. Rogers, and had a total of 3 hairs on his chest (he had his shirt unbuttoned half way. I couldnt wait to get the hell out of there. Liars give me the creepy crawleys in a BAD way!!!

Thats been my luck most of the time too.

It is SO much better being single than having to settle for someone who creeps you out or makes you wonder what the hell is wrong with them.

OlderButWiser Wrote:Small steps, thats what its all about.

Glad it all went ok in the end, and that you have learnt a few things about blind dating Smile

ObW
X

it did go okay but just that... lol tyty for the thoughts and i did learn a few things... never again Pengy

southbiochem Wrote:better luck the next time, I guess?

hopefully! i feel something big happening in a few weeks. like something life changing Pengy