Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help
my cat bulbasaur died sunday and i wanna hurt myself out of depression i need advice

Don't hurt yourself, call a support line in your area.

from one pagan to another:

Remember the only law of our religions

Do what you want ... but harm nobody - not even yourself

It is not our thing to criticize the decisions of the Goddess, so let your cat go in peace: You know that you have done all what you can to protect.

What you can do - like I have told you before - is to give your protection and the free place in your home to another creature who needs you, go to an animal shelter ....

Light on your way
BB

fen

If you really feel a need to self-harm, I've found that support lines are great for help. Call a local one if you need to.

I'm sorry to hear about both your loss and your feelings. The loss of pets, especially those that have been with us a long time, can hit us hard.

The feeling to hurt for self-injurers usually comes because of a desire to distract from the pain on the inside by focusing on the pain inflicted on the outside. Ultimately, this is not healthy... but you know this or you wouldn't have posted.

So, two things you could do: Allow yourself to feel that pain. Just cry. Sob into your pillow and let it out. It can be amazingly therapeutic to just get it out.

Or, find other ways to distract yourself. For example, put in a dumb comedy (something not animal-focused). Allow yourself to get lost in the laughter.

Whether it's part of letting things out or a way to focus on something else as a distraction, you could also let your creative side out... write, draw, etc.

Last but not least, exercise is a good way to provide a natural mental boost.

It is best to talk to a professional about self-harm, Gary. So, call one of the support lines.

In my way of thinking, to hurt yourself would not honor Bulby's memory. Think of special moments and you cry it out. You rage in your head and in your writing but no self-harm.

The love you feel for her is in your heart and always will be. Her essence and her beautiful energy and spirit are still with you. You need to feel it and let it comfort you. She was suffering; she needed peace.

Face the emotional pain and work through it. You know this. You can do this.

If you are a cutter, throw whatever you use away or put it away in another room, or even bring it to Dev, but get it out of easy reach.

Hi Gazza,
As a ex self harmer myself I would advise not doing it.. I am not going down that route of telling you your attention seeking because being a self harmer i understand and I even have the scars on my arm and over my body.. I know what its like to get pain so deep and so much you feel like you cannot cope and that is why self harming relieves pain because pain covers pain.. I am sorry to hear the other night about your loss for your beloved pet.. Animals do keep us feeling spiritually strong and have a good impact on us..
Would your cat want to see you feeling like this hunni??? If ya want to message me please do so.. I am not ashamed nor am I proud to say I am a ex self harmer... l have been where your at at the moment and i will help you as i do with a couple of other members on here... What we discuss matey will be kept confidential...

Big huz and kindest regards

zeon xx

Hey man,

Speak to your close family members and get professional help. Do not be ashamed, we humans can form special bonds with animals, as strong as those form with other humans. This could be a serious issue and you need help. Your family will be understanding and you will recover very soon with the right aid.

Keep us posted here in the forum on what you do.

All the best.