Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i really need help
hello everyone,
i havn't posted anything since a long time due to some life complications as any gay guy lives in arab county.i really got fed up of how people think of me here.im not a predetor you know.......i wanna be free.do what ever i want,be with anyone i want,wear whatever i want.......without jedgement.i do want to leave this country.not becouse i dont like it.i dont like its people.they're hurting me so much even with thier words.guys i need really nned help.i want to finish my studies in my dream country"london" after tht i think what my next move would be.i really apreciate your help,advice................

Which studies? Did you apply to schools and look into financial options?

I'm sure that a lot of young people have left Algeria to study and live in other countries.

Start thinking about where you want to go and then do the research to find out what study programs are avalailable for Algerian visa students.

If you expect someone to just fall out of the sky and hand you the tickets and tuition to go elsewhere...that is one dream that ain't gonna happen.

You're the one who has to do all the work here.

Best of luck!!

What Rareboy said, mainly. You'll have to find a country that accepts Algerian students, and look for countries that need what you have to offer. Good luck to you.

Lex

You should talk to [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION] here! They're about your age and in your very same situation plotting their escape(s) to France. Maybe you all can go together !?!? Smile