Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i think its time i tell him
Lewis, I know EXACTLY how you feel, I been through the same exact situation. I understand the ups and downs, and breaking and mending of the friendship, and I can tell you this much - if you keep going along as you are, you might reach the last straw with him, to where he'll say f**k it and not bother trying to talk to you anymore. As bad as it sounds, it's good that he admitted to you that he's cried over the situation though, he's very emotionally involved in the friendship.

If I were you, I would sit him down and tell him that he's been a big help to you. That he helped you realise that you're gay, and that you figured it out after discovering that you have feelings for him, and simply explain why you've been on and off with him -- that the love you feel scared you into not talking to him... If he really is a true friend he'll accept what you have to say. If he's not gay, he'll appreciate you being honest with him, and leave it up to you as to what you want to do with the situation. And if he IS gay, then my friend, you just grabbed yourself a great little relationship Smile

Good luck -- whatever you choose to do, is the right choice.

Good luck! i remember how scared i was when i finally came out to my best friend. He didnt care at all that im bi. He was annoyed that i had been hiding it for almost 2 years, but he was glad that i had finally trusted him enough to tell him. Just remember to stay strong and dont ever feel like you need to change yourself.

pellaz Wrote:your so bad. you mean after "texting yelling at him" you never told him your gay? yes first thing:
-either tell him you dont want to see him (he is unstable un reliable to keep his mouth shut)
or
identify you gay, (he probably already knows).

next step... stay friends.

sooo much drama!

Lol i just realized my type in that post. but yes- its been drama in the making. and the reason i texted yelled at him was because i want to tell him in person face to face. I wannt really see his reaction. I want to be there when i say it. technology has already made us drift apart, i refuse to let technology say this very important thing for me. I start work tommorrow so my last message to him (we've been messaging each other for the past week or so just yelling at each other) was that i was gonna call him so we can set up a date (not a romantic one) it might be as soon as friday or sometime next week on like, sunday-tuesday. I'm so anxious, that ontop of the new job is making my mind burn-out. I'll probably fill you guys in on it the moment i tell him. I'll try not to leave out any detail when i do. Even if i somehow end up and emotional wreck.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:me and my best friend- you know- the guy i like- that might be potentially straight. as of late or friendship ... this is gonna be my first time outing myself. im nervous. im scared. im anxious. i just hope ...
and
ManicLewis21 Wrote:... well we were messaging each other over the computer basically yelling because i couldn't yell at him in person ... the last message he sent me included his phone number So he's giving me the opportunity to talk in person.

after reading the above i was concerned:
is the process is taking a long time and some of the relationship is already going bad? at some point why even bother, let it rest.

to tell him in person I wannt see his reaction. technology has already made us drift apart:
as a straight friend he should accept what you think is best for you. as a questioning person he should be quiet and go home thinking about lost opportunity. as a gay person he should carry you across the nearest hotel room door threshold.

best wishes/ good luck

Alright, i've set up our meeting-i will be talking to him tommorrow night IN PERSON. at 7. I am going to tell him then. I wont start feeling buterflies until it happens. but i've been practicing all week on how to do it!

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Alright, i've set up our meeting-i will be talking to him tommorrow night IN PERSON. at 7. I am going to tell him then. I wont start feeling buterflies until it happens. but i've been practicing all week on how to do it!

Good luck, not that you'll need it - you'll do great! :-)

Good luck. Who knows maybe he loves you back Wink

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Alright, i've set up our meeting-i will be talking to him tommorrow night IN PERSON. at 7. I am going to tell him then. I wont start feeling buterflies until it happens. but i've been practicing all week on how to do it!

Break a leg.....

I understand that wishing a person good l**k is a bad thing.Xyxthumbs

Hows it all coming along and unfolding??? Hope everything has gone smoothly and to plan for yas Smile

5 hours away- those butterflies, are starting to show up. I think im getting---COLD FEET!