Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i think they boy is gay
adfasdfadsfasdfadsfads

I can't watch this video in Canada, but I was able to view the description and comments at least with Hola Unblocker. He is very much gay, although he didn't announce it in the program. He's also a genius, and his test might go on to save many people.

Very proud of him Smile.

Oh yeah, he gay lol

All that floppin around and flailing he did xD

And gurl that voice :p .

But maybe not, either way, who cares, he's probably gonna save half the homophobes from pancreatic cancer anyway, so Lurking

He might be gay but I know someone for sure is 150% gay and that would be

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< This guy right here. That's right I am a homosexual GASP

I fucking love him XD

Bawhaha I liked when he was screaming n.n
It made me happy

also he is gay
My gardar say's so

I already said he was gay...

"Jack has been openly gay since he was 13,[13] and discussed that in interviews with The New Civil Rights Movement,[14] the London Evening Standard,[15] and Washington's MetroWeekly,[13] among others. When asked to be interviewed about his sexual orientation, Jack responded, "That sounds awesome! I’m openly gay and one of my biggest hopes is that I can help inspire other LGBT youth to get involved in STEM [Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics]. I didn’t have many [gay] role models [in science] besides Alan Turing."[14]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Andraka#Personal_life

I personally enjoy that he didn't have any real gay role models, so he went ahead and became one. So guys I have a new person I look up too, and he's younger than me... ._.