Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i wanna make friends with u.
hello.
it's my frist time to log in this Forum,
and. i'm living in China,and i will go aboard 2 years later for my futher study in my major-piano performance.so ,Go to American study is my dream.i'm 19 year old,so ,i need to muster english initiallyCi'm preparing my TOEFL ,maybe my english is poor,aha,,,forgive my mistakes above if there is something wrong.Tongue3 Tongue3 Laugh
and, nice to meet you,
afrist,improve my english,and make friends,by the way,i'm gay ,i'm tremendous interested in you.and,very kind,easy-going...aha...
Talker Talker

Invasion goodluky~... and ,this is my picture,in HK.
aha,,,if you want make friends with me genuinely,you can contact with me~~~~ HAVE A HAPPY LIFE~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello danlego your English is on par with mine good job. Nice picture, I enjoyed visiting Hong Kong many years ago. you will like it here, everyone is very friendly.
WELCOME TO GS

Hello danlego, nice to have you join this most wonderful board.

What kind of music do you favor?

I was an English teacher in Tokyo and had a lot of fun there...

hope to talk to you soon.
frank

Hi, always room for more musicians here. Good luck Confusedmile:

hello`~fjp999,my major is classical piano`
and...you are english teacher in japan??wow..that's great.`

danlego Wrote:hello`~fjp999,my major is classical piano`
and...you are english teacher in japan??wow..that's great.`

danlego, do you have your music on youtube or another place?

sorry, I WAS an English teacher in Tokyo but now am back in the USA... it was fun living in Tokyo.

Hi there,
Welcome to the forum mate. Your english is pretty good and the english language is one which is a case of getting the hang of.. I have lived in england all my life and born here and even I have difficulty in writing english correctly hehe.. Well i am always looking for new friends regardless whether they can speak english well or not its great fun playing charades from time to time hope to speak to you soon

kindest regards

zeon xx

fjp999 Wrote:danlego, do you have your music on youtube or another place?

sorry, I WAS an English teacher in Tokyo but now am back in the USA... it was fun living in Tokyo.

helloBand i have seen your new pics in or new house ,it's a beautiful house.
if i could live the type of this,wow``~~~
... and ,your Q,i'll record my music in the end of this yearCand that time ,i'll put it on the youtube,``~~Laugh2 Tongue3 Tongue3 Tongue3 Tongue3 ~~~
:biggrin: japan is mysterious palace,i wanna go there,to feel culture and civilization.`

zeon Wrote:Hi there,
Welcome to the forum mate. Your english is pretty good and the english language is one which is a case of getting the hang of.. I have lived in england all my life and born here and even I have difficulty in writing english correctly hehe.. Well i am always looking for new friends regardless whether they can speak english well or not its great fun playing charades from time to time hope to speak to you soon

kindest regards

zeon xx

hello~and mother tongue is English?and...that's great ,there is no doubt that ur spoken english is no problem,i mean ,slang.`~yeah? now ,i;m preparing TOEFL ,wow,,it's tough to me `~sometimes, i wanna freak out! and go to great lengths to read some diffuilt reading as well as writing,if i can meet you in China,wow``~we can talk more each other!~Rolleyes Rolleyes

danlego Wrote:helloBand i have seen your new pics in or new house ,it's a beautiful house.
if i could live the type of this,wow``~~~
... and ,your Q,i'll record my music in the end of this yearCand that time ,i'll put it on the youtube,``~~Laugh2 Tongue3 Tongue3 Tongue3 Tongue3 ~~~
:biggrin: japan is mysterious palace,i wanna go there,to feel culture and civilization.`

[COLOR="Purple"]Thanks danlego, It is a lovely little house in a very quiet town... wish it was in San Francisco but I am still fortunate. Now just for a partner to come move here... wistful with these long distance relationships Mushy

Cant wait to hear your music BUT WHY END OF THIS YEAR Cry

I mostly know Tokyo but have heard stories from students about some very magical experiences. And I have met many a spirit riding bicycle thru the abandoned streets late at nite.

Nō is very mysterious and their dramas (vs Nō comedy) are recommended if ya really wanna see weird Baby2 [/COLOR]