Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i wish a boyfrind!
hello. i wish i had a boyfrind.i just was saying how do you get a boyfrined. there is not any at my collage and not at my work.and it cant be a gayclub becase my mum said no. i rely wish i got a boyfrind Cry for chrismas!if you are disabled dose it have to be a disabled boyfrind . i need a gay man to be my boyfriend!Confusedmile:

Don't worry joseph, you're not alone. I think a few of us have been saying the same thing around here. Its just that time of year (I usually feel this way around the holidays, I don't know why).
Just keep your hopes up and your eyes open and I'm sure the man of your dreams will come.

Wishing you both to find that special person.... along with our Christmas cheer...
Marshlander and PA

thank youBouncer i hope i can find one soon. dose it have to be disabled boyfrind or not if you are disabled.

I usually get in trouble, when I say this sort of thing,

Boys

stop looking for boyfriends, all of you are young enough to enjoy life without being tied down at the moment, I know what you mean but don't look for it as it will eventually find you at the most unexpected time Confusedmile:

Friends I believe are more important

Look for and and look after and enjoy your friends

oh no i was stupid i put i wish a boyfrind by acsident!

joseph Wrote:hello. i wish i had a boyfrind.i just was saying how do you get a boyfrined. there is not any at my collage and not at my work.and it cant be a gayclub becase my mum said no. i rely wish i got a boyfrind Cry for chrismas!if you are disabled dose it have to be a disabled boyfrind . i need a gay man to be my boyfriend!Confusedmile:

Well, joseph, I dont know if Santa can fit a nice boyfriend in his sack Lol2

and NO, I dont think you have to find a disabled boyfriend but one that cares for you and has a heart as big as yours Bighug but yes, you really do need a gay man to be your boyfriend, or could be bi-sexual...

Dont give up and keep thinking about the nice boyfriend you would like... but also be patient as it will happen when you are really ready.

*another Big Hug

Got to agree with Star Twister. Best not to look too hard. Carry on living your life and doing interesting things. To misquote someone to whom I was once married, "Boyfriends come and go, but friends can be forever" Confusedmile:

Joseph, your question about whether your boyfriend (when you find him) needs to be disabled is a hard one to answer. On one hand, I think that Frank is right when he says that a boyfriend should be someone you love who can love you back just as much. But can a relationship between a person with learning difficulties and a person who doesn't have them be an equal one? I really don't know the answer to this question :confused: :redface:

Jose you'll find one, one of these days. I know I've been looking in the wrong places, namely just looking at the one sex and thinking I'm not worth any thing to any one. But Now I'm coming to terms with who I am now.

Joseph I don't care what other people think. It doesn't matter if your parter is disabled of not love, all that matters is if they love you...

I've been out years back with a girl in a wheel chair she even had problems with talking so she had to use one of those talking computer things to talk to other people...

I didn't care if she was disabled or not....

hello.yes i miht meet him one day. i hope i do!Confusedmile: i dident relly now about if it shoud be disabled or not i hope someone find it out! marslander what did you mean sorry . i dont mind about if disabled or not but just it was i never met any men who had learning disabilites who was gay beforCry