Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i would like
a boyfriend :'(

Don't stress it, the right one is out there. You can't force love.

I have been single for a bout a month after a 4 year relationship. I'm enjoying the single life for now. May not be the best person for advice since we are not looking for the same thing right now.

I have never had a relationship and when most people say to me enjoy being single that affects me and it usually people in relationships or who have had them who tell me its ok. Not ever having a relationship is awful

Not easy since there aren't that much of us in the world and then finding the right person and keeping the relationship is also not easy... especially when you're into gays that appear to be straight, then things start getting complicated because you will get the problem I have where you start crushing on straight people, which obviously doesn't turn out pretty well lol.

But anyways, you've got to find yourself first before you can be found by anyone else, then once you do that, I won't say a guy will come rushing into your arms but everything in life will seem much clearer to you.

I'm 39, soon 40, and never had a boyfriend.
Okay, I don't know how old you are, but I would like one as much as you do, I can assure you.

"He comes when you least expect it" - wrong. I didn't expect it for many years. He didn't come.

"He won't come when you're looking for one" - wrong. He won't be there in the supermarket or in the subway. Neither will he ring at your door and say "Baby! I'm here"!

I honestly can't give you any advice. Just the one that taking it more easy is the best you can do to make you feel better. And the better you feel, the more attractive you will become.. and who knows what's next.

Same here, I've never had a BF or anyone let alone been in a relationship, and having few social skills doesn't help in my case. lol I've often longed for someone special, a person I could devote my self to and love while spending my life with them. As Scootaloo said though, the right one has to be out there. I know it can be hard at times feeling alone, but have hope. At the very least you have allot of friends here.

You HAVE to have hope. But you also need to get out there in some way. Just make yourself visible, and you might just catch someone's eye.

I would like a vanilla ice cream sandwich myself.

Sorry, Cobalt, do I understand that you would like to be a vanilla ice cream sandwich yourself? That sounds delicious.
I bid NO Trump!

Ya, Im still wanting for a guy myself...
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet